Saturday, February 1, 2014

Time changed and the U.S. at the time, I kept clothes in the washing machine. My hands are rarely w


Lao Tzu House (Osho - Home) was a king's property. Standing between almond whose election was due to the huge tree. The chameleon like color change from red to orange to yellow, then green. After a few weeks the weather is changing. ptl And yet I never among its branches - no less. Meanwhile, the new bright ptl green leaf dropped a leaf is eager to take her place. Under the shadow of tree leaves is a small waterfall and a rock garden. Whose construction was led by an eccentric Italian fans. 've Never seen thereafter.
In a few years it has become a forest garden magic touch of Osho - There is a garden of bamboo, Hans - is the tank. A white marble falls bright blue light in the night as the water rises and small - small pools passes by, the pool is golden ptl yellow glow of light. ptl Huge rocks brought from the quarries of Rajasthan, made of black granite walls of the library in the background in the bright light of the sun rises. The pool has a water route and the Japanese manner. Where a rose garden (off-season) of the rose bloom. It is night time and the light like a real clown plaintiff dazzling colors, these roses, just stopping, standing and admiring of Osho to the dining room.
Made from a glass of this forest is reciprocating, air-conditioned tour Bithy (Walk - he) seems to be the wonder of science fiction. Its construction was the objective that the heat and humidity, irrespective of Osho Indian climate can stroll in the park. This tour of the gallery and mysterious secrets of this unique garden designs. The white and blue peacock with its baroque dance is courting each other; aircraft ptl by the disciples 'hands as a kind of' world - were moved from around the golden goose Ched (Kejent) cockatoo bird of bright plumage is Paradainj . Imagine the custom office in Mumbai as a tourist you're sitting: Yes, I'd always visit your pet goose as well Lekir.
There are a number of Indian birds. ptl Osho see its reflection in the window of the dining room and its beak is S warte its wings. They are utterly ignorant of the fact that the second and the Buddha's men admiring them. The dining room is a simple room with Osho. Where they sit facing glass wall and view of the park from where they can observe.
Morning, calling the whole first is convincing, then wakes up after half an hour remaining instrumental chorus. And the proclamation of the dawn of the anthem. The great thing is that the cock crows recorded in loudspeaker which hangs on the door and the sound of every hour after Kukdu ku awakens us all.
Osho in mind for each creature is a wonderful ptl love and respect. For construction of a building in relation to the cutting of some trees I heard him say was, 'is alive and building a dead tree structure. Priority Two nearby trees and building them up. "
Is a maximum portion of their home library. Marble shelf is fitted ptl with mirrors on the walls of the corridors. L kept my books. Zi I remember the day I entered here. And my suitcase was bumped him. Miracle that something was not broken. Even today, whenever I pass by the place in the corridor me if you remember that day. When I first came here. I started washing jug Osho .... I was very nervous. Trepidation that I waited so long .... but it did not disappear. In the laundry room I feel very strongly ptl that energy so that I have to tell myself, 'Do what you want .... Do not close your eyes. " If I shut my eyes so I think I'll go over.
On the wet marble floor several times and landed with a huge crash and hurt without bouncing like a drunken stand. I remain engrossed in their work. Osho It is the experience that is often present in the room. Once he suddenly overwhelmed by an awe-iron hinges C head on the table and looked Osho knees in front of me had cable Gar - I swear.
Time changed and the U.S. at the time, I kept clothes in the washing machine. My hands are rarely wet while washing clothes by hand since I always wore rubber gloves. Washing the amount of hours of work changed ptl dramatically. I did not ever know that how a person can work all day washing clothes. But that was it. When I heard my mother's laundry Osho in India will have to wait for the great work, wrote that someone was washing clothes need to go so far? My father told them that I return safely home. He could not understand any of that have to go far to wash my clothes. My father and told them I want to go back home so I can wash their clothes. I only wash clothes did not come to India so far. But because of the work I smoky in the world. This Aswasthykari Poona carpet etc. I would change in circumstances. One of New Jersey's castle dungeon ever ever ever Trailer Oregan north of Desert hut made of stones, where water had melted ice buckets; ever crypt hotels in Kathmandu - Nepal where I, along with fifty

No comments:

Post a Comment