Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I said -

Pratilipi Fiction / Fiction Do not go away from the heart: bhootnath
You can call me Panini. My second year in college ended at that time came, however, and some minor, like friends instead of finding a job, I chose to sit at home. Well the morning of May six tormenting mother raised me leaving the wash. His hands began to soap scum Adkhuli eyes I saw a broken cigarette wet. They asked me questions, which I answered that lucky green tired of the joke had put his cigarette loadcentral webtool in my pocket. Mother had also insisted that these cigarettes Lucky Happy, loadcentral webtool Lucky, or Gurmeet Why not put in the pocket. The sisters looked at me with eyes full of the damned, the values I was the first in the world to be guilty of cigarette smoking. Mouth wash hands after I decided that enough is enough, out of the house in real life these holidays should be spent. loadcentral webtool I have jeans and T - shirts cast and told mother that I'm going out for a few days. Questions without answers and I came out of the house into the fresh open air. I knew that I would be begging for the neighborhood kids to find. Before anyone thinks, understands, I came straight station. Calcutta loadcentral webtool was parked in front of the train on platform number 1. Simple to seat up to grade I fell asleep. I'm never waking sleep that last time where my journey will end. An old man sat down in the evening and asked me where I go. I blurted out, 'Calcutta'.
Was thirty-six hour journey. There was more money in the wallet. I was thinking, earn money somehow. Sounds good to me in every way to make money. loadcentral webtool The killing, stealing is wrong, of course, looks like I have a business and thuggery. Diversely tricks to extract loadcentral webtool money. Making money is important, loadcentral webtool it gives man freedom. It is very important for the freedom of man. The hostel loadcentral webtool was suffocating. In two years, some kind of parody that I was going to pass examinations. The good thing was true of the world I knew as a teenager. All autobiographies, letters - magazines, novels I read was understood that these studies so there will be no writing. To conquer this enormous practical wisdom in creation is very important. People need to understand. Read Write workers who are made to dress neat, whose soul is dead. The music, literature, films are not interested. Such people do not know how to live life. But I had learned that life is meaningless. We special in animal what is the difference? Beast's none of those things which we mean. Need music for them, no literature, loadcentral webtool in nature loadcentral webtool turn around and pick up your food. Not bad for his life, not his. Is not good. Having such thoughts I cut journey. Keeping some money, so all in Mughal Sarai - buy vegetables eaten. I think - without thinking that the money was horrified and fascinated how I'll spend fifteen days, he inadvertently ignored loadcentral webtool in Calcutta?
The rest were in Calcutta a few hours. I leave the simple rating bedrooms vehicle began to spin. There was no luggage, no money. So go to jail no longer hold'll see. Walking - walked, was a big noise in the compartment. The spread was laid in the middle chessboard. People were standing side by side surrounded loadcentral webtool him. Players were thinking of seeing face to face marbles lying on the chessboard. It was a very pathetic condition. Losing loadcentral webtool the red Tikadhari Pandit loadcentral webtool Sardarji loadcentral webtool sitting loadcentral webtool next to him, "said the priest, that Tusi say? Athey black marble Nu Jedha lose for sure. "The priest said," Stay tuned cycle trick. "Win in front of the five-year athletic young. His grin was something good. I said aloud - "What's an amateur win. Let me play, let the beat on this board. "
The young have raised eyebrows. Then he looked up and saw - "sit up." Amazed seeing people staring at me. I said, "not like this. I'm loadcentral webtool not a magician. 'll Win money. Take five hundred green can show so badly. Done so to speak. "Pat came to see me live. Young said - "and defeat, has five hundred?"
I said - "will defeat thousand." I had some half a hundred bucks. Will not lose it, I had decided. loadcentral webtool Sardar ji get up vacated space. And watch carefully, removing eyes, began to look. No I do not play chess, I can only pray to God. Turn the tables in the last seven moves. Ronnie's face was young. He quietly put out five hundred bucks.
Scared and shocked faces of the people sitting detached I looked bewildered .. I remembered Tantric Garhwal. I began to make money, he said, "to handle their film, Panini." Strangely enough, I turned back. His two red eyes burning embers gripped me for two clock ..
Howrah Junction was very crowded. People kurta - pajamas, women red - yellow saris was going to come. Where Jalandhar wide taller people, women in salwar kurta, where the little thin - thin people, women wear saris and simple. This colorful metropolis two days I did not have so much money I can spend. loadcentral webtool This was real life. Which Ibn - Battuta, Hsuan

No comments:

Post a Comment