Saturday, October 26, 2013

Web Toolbar by Wibiya


Credits to Banatero for this image sure you know how to swim? Rescue me again, drowning because I love him. I'm sorry if you're tired. I do not stop running because clothes lines you on my mind eh. When I became a football player, You are GOAL me. For the beauty you have Barbie concentrated kaplastikan. The person who kukunwaring not affected, sure, todo hurt. I CRUSH at all, you just those differently. DO I LOVE YOU KASI YUNG! I cranky! You because the inside. Pano it really because, YOU ARE HOT! Reservation I give you gloat? Because my mother said, I focus my vision daw eh. OK you lose your job, ILL BE YOUR COMPANY Dear CRUSH, would you stand nalang clothes lines for you automatically come to me the answer. If you leave me, you did I come? How do you know I'm sweet but you also tasted my lips? I thought vacation? Eh why you still always comes to my mind? Why is the volume I offered you, my heart rejected. You know I have not know Google? She did not know how much income you love. That I love you, Now hind that. Not that because I TANGA! Hopefully I notice while I'm still single. I love you like guns, no hangGUN. I know that you minded, but do you would think there would also i love. Previously CRUSH him, now THAT WE! Some pages you? Why thickness YOU! YOU! Miss you miss the RIGHT WOMAN FOR you. Eh I just turn on the house. I Kala I die .. Buti nalang arrive, continuous pulse those times my heart! clothes lines Tatahi suddenly quiet,. . . . . . . . Yun pala, offended. If you want to be FOREVER YOUNG, wed like to add SLATER YOUNG. Sometimes when I'm lying in bed, I think next income. Love actually like cockroaches you treading .... kala .. it turned dead alive! hmmp! What more hobbies you ... except my heart pagpapatibok? In porket single, ugly. Why? All PO ever taken is beautiful? Sadly to no one? Would you bring us? Was YNAH you? I YNAH long wait? To do more 'for the person who you. Reservation tyler first? One difference we just turn the Jose Rizal eh, he was hit in the back, I hit you: * GAME WE TANGA-gawk? persecute you, promise me ha I love "" "" yo seems derivative assignment when asked by others, the difficulty I explain! BOOM! The human gesture, like ni-rebond hair, straight man in sight, we know that bending anyway =) I like sneakers just the two of us, when those lost one, can no longer be paired with others. Because not matter. Maybe you love to tell the happy ending in the field of love is MOVING ON. Manlandi long as you like, as long as single You and those single nilalandi you. Destruct claimed the world in 2012!? Hopefully not to be true. Revenues clothes lines do not see magunaw. You because the world tells you I loved you then but I do not necessarily believe makes way for me. You comfort yourself those others to forget him. I love you but you love him! What I'm EXTRA? clothes lines You just say, if you do not want to gain a WAR! In mind the ugly, in turn smell odor! Thank you how jealous / jealous partner, because there you mapapatunyayan that he really loves you. Not everything you want to be on you. One simply can not afford to do yun God is ever forsake you forsake him. Sometimes you can find the word "TRUE THAT.", So you can not look stupid. Wag wag to ask me LOVE YOU, maybe because I pagsumagot. Thrill you! No woman lost if the wise men to take care of correctly. The person SINGLE quotes comforting. DISCLAIMER: I do not own these banats / pick up lines. I just collected these out of fun and would like to share on everyone.
View August 30, 2012
hi mr. im a nibwee laundry here, im operating my home laundry business now lang.i have a 7kg washer and a dryer.im charging 20/kg 20/kg samin kase it's laundry.medyo clothes lines more strange people I have pricing.wala now because strong is not yet Is that acceptable delivery sidecar ko.may I thus dedeliver and pick up only accept clothes lines ako.i press.magkano please wash and fold really should I price since I first did operate?
Connect clothes lines with ME
Web Toolbar by Wibiya

No comments:

Post a Comment