Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nothing in my wildest dreams that I will reach here in a frigid area because eco bubble of snow, a


Nothing in my wildest dreams that I will reach here in a frigid area because eco bubble of snow, a country that is one of the most challenging regarded throughout Europe but you do not see it quite hard because they also advance the technology from the office to the typical home . For example, in office just to the point they aamaze you because first and foremost, the company it does not eencourage of pirated software no matter how expensive the license as long as they need to buy office unlike most companies in Pinas we ever onwards not pupwede pirated ok just save. Here the typical IT office there is another system that monitors all equipments not even on the other side of Poland so they update status if there is a problem or not in each equipment and the main office yun seen them. Yun just some of the advanced technology we say it about this although we did that but mostly in large companies just iimplement. In a typical household also houses here are common to them Dish washing machine. In our common washing machine for clothes but rich dish washer just HAVING afford nun hehe. Common to them here as the warming system for the entire house. If not for Jimmy in Uganda, I can not keep it because he contacted eco bubble me to to handle the IT Department in Uganda eco bubble for the new company that built them. Jimmy is my former colleague from our previous company in Uganda. eco bubble After two years that my departure Uganda, here I am again and back dun. The problem has not yet made the system dun use so they said I must first go to Poland to help programmers do not dun be able to develop the system magfifit to market Uganda. A Betting System for Ugandans. Mahillig because in football and soccer games are Ugandans. So that the advantage of the investor eco bubble there. So, to cut it short, I get a business visit visa at the Netherlands Embassy in Delhi because no official embassy to Poland in Pinas. After to release the visa in just 5 days I will fly to Warsaw, capital city of Poland via Qatar Airways.
I arrived at Warsaw Airport and greeted me by Andrzej their IT managers in Poland. From the airport we drove nearly three hours onto Ostroda where the office they. The Ostroda just seems province in Poland. Away from the night life like in Warsaw.
What I settled on Hotel Promenada. Simple hotel rooms only and small but ok as me. First I arrived at Ostroda shocked eco bubble me because people here do not karunong Is that so trouble the English to eat at resto or maimili concentrated grocery signal only. dzień dobry! (Pronounced as Jien-dobre) eco bubble That's what I always heard who passed the hotel and restaurant do they mean Good day sir! There was just saying even in the morning or afternoon. At night they greet "dobry wieczór!" (Pronounced as Dobre-vie-tior) means Good evening! Another thing that shocked me is when it comes to food at the restaurant, strange taste hu hu hu! Surplus honey and herbs ah este what sort herbs shovel puts food. Case with Rice that they always cooked in butter should put all sorts of what herbs. No choice! I need to eat food because I also free hotel breakfast, lunch and dinner at Resto Columb. Certainly turned eco bubble out they call it is dinner lunch supper also finished the dinner hahaha. First food offered to me The next day, first day of work and another shocking thing is the snow fall! Oh my God! I peek in the windows of the hotel I saw surprised me! Thickness of snow on the way!
Able experience first time I walk in the snow and rain while snow flakes just not passable eco bubble size of block ice rains hehehe. Anyway, this is new for me so I have to enjoy it even through my body shaking with cold despite wearing thick clothes to warm sumusuot still freezing on me.
Take the day and little by little I feel boredom because my everyday routine is hotel to office, office to hotel .. AAhhhhh! Arrival of Saturday and Sunday, hotels still arise lazy day because cold. So I just have to Spend my time talking to my family the time because we nagkakatagpo 7 hours the advance of Pinas here. Done until I have to Spend my time downloading movies and watching Afterwards it. Haayyy, that's my life here in Ostroda. Exciting at first because I thought .. Poland .... part of Europe and it will be my first time to visit the European country. But life has to move on because I have a mission here. To assist the developer to finish the system.
One saturday, I tried my best to go to Mc Donald hoping that I makakatikim chicken eco bubble with rice or those favorite cheeze burger I like to McDo in Pinas. eco bubble Unfort

No comments:

Post a Comment