Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nookie: Coming again to drain my allowance. Fare just left. (I told you she uwian day? From Brgy Ca


Washer Gang members: Nookie: Kaupo him in all of our class. Because we are one block. Became intimate due to click the same goofy habit and the trend we think. Example: I sleep in class, she's awake elbow meeting the nakakahalata the teacher. Hehe! She turned valedictorian from Apalit, Pampanga. Apollo: Promdi. Sleepy in class. Period. Jomar: Balikbayan from Hawaii, USA. Went to study in Intramuros. We Nangingilag englisan to him. Also valedictorian. Archieval: valedictorian from Catanduanes. Promdi also like me. Alvin: You're wrong! She salutatorian from Sta. Ana, Manila Citeey! Youngest of us due to under-age she began to study Nung.
Everyday after-school we directly zdt by Nookie which tothe mall to play arcade. I'm not really keen arcade. I just want recreational activities because I'm always longing for my family in the province. I'm happy to watch the gorgeous graphics and shatter your ear noise caused them. I played basketball just was yong (magshoshoot the ball on the platform with ring) and Area51 (the aliens have babarilin to monitor).
One we visit often is ISETANN in Recto Avenue zdt (University Belt). During Yun, arcade shops concentrated in the flesh of the third floor. It's like Nirvana's Nookie gamer and I'm always homesick. Because of humble palamunin we were still students, inevitably we lack the budget arcade. We thought zdt now a stunning and makabagbagdamdaming plan.
Nookie: Coming again to drain my allowance. Fare just left. (I told you she uwian day? From Brgy Capalangan, Apalit, Pampanga to any point of Luzon Intramuros and vice versa his departure.) Apollo: The expensive also because of the token. Then just a game. If possible then just pesos only token we do eh ... * you eemo while playing zdt the token * Nookie: Wait consult the tokens. Apollo: Why? Nookie: * tried on the peso * Not eh. Both: Lightbulb! zdt
He said, we try daw ung washer. Ideally I think, looks we could send "polishing". It turned out, washer call nun here in Manila. I consciousness, zdt polishing us eh. Before we go, we buy all arcade tokens shops there. Future completion of the class, we nagrecruit disadvantageous.
Apollo: Pre together with us. Arcade us. Jomar: There have been reports forwarded tomorrow eh. You done? Nookie: Open you pass that? I have not done eh. Apollo: Yikes! Me as well. Tsk ... so annoying. Tara arcade just us. Nookie: Yeah. tally. Jomar: Lintek actually got two! I go ahead together! All: nyahahaha! Nookie: zdt Way Coffee Break Avenida. May we just purchased. Jomar: What buy nyo? Apollo: she is bold Buying cards. Our organization.
Arriving at Avenida, we searched the hardware store. We have seen also near Raon. (Funny think now that we have no fear that entered the alley just to find a washer.) Repair and sold them to the washer. Used just that. Type kakahugot just galvanized. We tried on the washer with tokens. Oooops! May proportion. We bought half a kilo. How much? 14 pesos. Several pieces? In twenty. Ayus!
We divided into three we sold washer. Placed in plastic zdt and pocketed. Coming to Arcade shop, the three of us nervous. We first bought tokens for non obvious. I bought zdt two. Those with me, just one apiece. The gross walanghiya!
Moment of truth! I get a washer, I stirred tokens. Three of us quietly. The obvious fear and longing. Pasimpleng zdt aborted the washer. Ting! Ting! Ting! We hit the jackpot! I have not seen the reaction of the two. Immediately run the lalaruan them.
ENJOY that we enjoy. Although much enjoy the two games because they know more. I found two ie in return ask for my washer. They spent part immediately. We have only one complaint. Concentrated zdt rust our hands, zdt pockets zdt and side apparel. Okay again. A little sacrifice for the greater good.
We finished the game with a smile on our lips. Smirk turned. No matter the pure word smile. Lols! We named our group as The Gwapings! Gang washer. We also dreamed that ate charo.
Apollo: We teach other people zdt to pre. Grow our gang. Nookie: Why teach others? Apollo: Diversify the risk. Harder for them magpinpoint the suspect. Nookie: True. We should be the leader. But later. First we loathe. I Nakinikinita, we shine gang. Apollo: We Lulugihin shops all over the Philippines arcade pre. From gang, we will syndicate. Jomar: .... Nookie: Yes we done become public enemies. I'm public enemy number zdt 1. Apollo: Okay I am on number 2 pre. I do not like the limelight. Nookie: So much magigin

No comments:

Post a Comment