Friday, October 18, 2013

Libya has brought many experiences w stories. Stories of huge watermelons jupiter hospital like Mal


I write here not because I have not spent any of kavolati Lent. Rather. I write because I have gone through, my extended family, a wave of pain. This is bloggata Funny, is not as usual. I write because when I write I feel a little better .... and so will do.
F'ħajja long 89 years, one can only imagine how things came from, how x'jirrakkonta stories and experiences jupiter hospital had always eager to ear, whether lessons had x'jgħallem both had x'jgħaddi memories, both had everything.
In wartime, the grandfather was stationed Delimara. The Buskett his family but he left the karkura where the devil! Think that something so it would been denied to meet with his family! 3-wheel gear was jaqdef to Buskett on Friday, and again down on a Sunday evening. Even with the car I see a long way! But not the Bajku!
I would also stories of when he and his brother Paul, the first two actually had to go abroad to Libya of King Idris. At that time, having read x-dogfish I take a small cross from the priest (spiritual director of the village!) On job application ...... where certificates man was sent to work with the hoe. The hoe, for both had pets, such as the gun, and their families, jupiter hospital this was not enough, and the first chance, left.
Libya has brought many experiences w stories. Stories of huge watermelons jupiter hospital like Malta had never seen, of gold sold on the stalls, a change attendants automotive oils and continue filling until the oil spill through the top cover of the machine (deficiency galore) a burst windscreens night by temperature jupiter hospital difference between inside and outside, of the grain hanging shoes scorpions, jupiter hospital of bedding possibly containing a snake, of abundance in food from her fellow jupiter hospital Americans ġabitlu the nickname Big Eatz remaining nick ..... it happens even in times where he eats less than Pitirross.
When I was still less than 10 years, as I wrote already jupiter hospital WiċċKtieb place on the Bajku been playing us like a small boy cousins, of tamparna, son of some 55-60 years. That was the upside to be jfittixna turban. Do not confuse what way was always jupiter hospital under the bed because we were going. Old bed with springs. As always it was revealing the bottom bed w as always we ninħasdu, always jupiter hospital like the first time. Anyone from here or mercy was seized and pulls out. Sometimes even deffisna into gwadarobba, folded clothes on. Grandmother will inkemmxu everything bright and Grandma, "and jupiter hospital hehehe, not children are!" Man Grandfather jupiter hospital nidħku were true, we'd have an hour buzz.
Within convenient kavolata childhood ..... I swallowed the swings were expire after 6pm. Once was the day Grandma long summer periods w told me, "We are going to maize swings?!" Hehe, so tnejku hidden!!
Did you go with him to the field, and there, spent long hours. Long hours to work through the field! See x'qallek, work! Sigh help irrigate, putting jupiter hospital bogus naħrat and neħel with a wall, suddenly share a water pipe, putting a shot with airgun nisparaw and another with a rifle, Breda spring of that time I feel isawwatli Spalt (as say the amateurs) like a horse, and January pruning vines, and summer filled with fragrant greenhouse seedling melons (brand Israel) and I thereby been 30, 50, sometimes 80 one, until ninħanaq! Did ngħaddija. Telliftlu admit that sometimes not all the alphabet Erre but mma n Grandma, as I stated in the beginning, was the largest.
Once expelled to kuġinuwi at home by bike w me, lowly, in a van, arrange nistennieħ water hose that I had missed because I have just crossed jupiter hospital it. Time split them win Grandma was pressing his hand. That time I felt miserable, I felt real bad boy from the cave, moqżież and turbidity. From Victoria jupiter hospital Buskett was not għedniex word. Firstly I do not have said anything because I felt 1) betrayed by the water hose ever was broke when it missed 2) failed kuġinuwi intortament and 3) to ttradejt to My friend, to the Grandfather. Then grandfather did not mention anything, likely to me, young żiblu of the day, take the lesson. If jaħasra shouted cry me until inħanaq jupiter hospital I felt much better! But experience had taught him that life sometimes gives message without words jinggeż more! The speech qabadli again tomorrow. Have re grandfather have been rubbish but quickly daħak smile and told me, "And as ruptured vesicle into my face that istja water hose!" Dħakt but almost bkejt well. Did striħajt because My friend had just told me that soak ħafirli of that qallajtu. Ajma grandparents, x'siegħa buzz was you.
The day that gave up 11 years soqt first ..... van Marina, 15 diesel engine, Maroon color, painted with the brush paint brush ...... grandfather of about 4 inches and I with I turn to one thin glass

No comments:

Post a Comment