Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Understand well what you mean, it


What do you do when you are sad or upset? I have learned some little tricks that make the situation easier for me when I'm depressed. This I have arrived at after bitter experiences a few years back, but adversity makes us stronger, and I focus on now. After we bought this house about 10 months ago, my brain worked with creative ideas, solutions and want this property. A lot of this is not yet commenced due time, weather conditions etc.. And I can mention some impractical solutions that 3 pieces tarpaulins on the roof. -Drainage across the entire best irons basement in real stumbling-height (due to clogged sewage => need to carve up the floor) high humidity in parts of the basement, the drain. One-time floor it is impossible to wash properly-untreated, rough wood! -All clothing must be painted 3 coats exterior side paint is 80% absent. -Washing the cramped bathroom and dryer in the basement, with chicken ladder staircase (to make laundry in one room off the kitchen). best irons How can I continue loooong time! In other words, we have sooo much and make this year! But the case is in fact that I have been told by the doctor today to take it easy because this little ball of the stomach: He has in fact given Mamman their pelvic pain! * Sigh! * (And I was perfectly fine when I went with two at once!) I have been told to take it easy, and it's just as awkward as to deprive the owner of a bold BMW, car keys. ... -I can not dig in my beloved garden, I can not be high and low, as I do, and due to my dependency relationship with Coke, I therefore put on me many times more than the 12 kg who have already arrived! Therefore I do what I can to keep spirits up now, and I have my little trick I like to share with others: wash house! Mass candle-light-play positive music, or drown myself in a good book-drink glass stem! (Yes, I'm a bit weird!) Take one long bath and body care (out of the question today, since the bath still stands out ...) call a good friend or weeding the garden best irons (amazing best irons how many problems it is possible best irons to weed out the weeds paddle!) The first thing I did today was to call his girlfriend and regret me how I should get my plants in the ground this summer! ('ve Ordered a whole bunch on the Web!) And my dear that does not take this much heavy, he is thrilled to be a dad, gave me just know that I did teach me to drive excavator! So now I hope that a handsome uncle will lend me a mini excavator soon ... I have washed matter little and lit candles. Bok was not just blogging! ;) Hugs, one that likely will survive this too.
Uh-oh, you know exactly how you feel! I first went 4 months with constant nausea and then came pelvic best irons solution .. Absolutely terrible! You really have to look after yourself!! I have not taken it as seriously as I should, and have done more than I should and now I sit here and can hardly walk anymore .. : (So make yourself now!! Large comforting hug from me Reply Delete
Understand well what you mean, it's best irons not easy and will be handicapped in the midst of a Husprosjekt, with all that entails. But I have enough to agree with your doctor, you should try to take it a bit more easy. Remember that 4-5 months is a short time in a long life, it is better to listen to your body now ..... so you do not have to argue with the rest of your life. You can do it enough :-) Reply Delete
Hey there. I do not want you to be miserable that you have to take it easy. Think of the little miracle that you are waiting for. Everything else is not really important compared best irons to it :) I think you said that it is important with positive thoughts and positive actions. He who waits for something good, never waits in vain y'know best irons :) Take care: o) Reply Delete
Auda, knows all about pelvic unfortunately, you HAVE to take it easy otherwise you will not be able to leave at the end, I thought oh well I can do the nice way to do that. In the last 3 months, I went to an old dear ring, felt like a Z. After the birth, I did not dare carry little boy down the stairs since I had difficulty to go to was afraid of this with him. So Pelvic best irons should not mess with. So you probably have a lot left to listen to the doctor. best irons You may use the time to relax to prepare small things to the little come. Good luck =) Reply Delete
Huff PGP is FLÆLT! : (But I really liked your list, that gets you in a better mood-important positive thoughts :) Suddenly it's over :) Good luck with excavator digging! :) Anette Reply Delete
Hey Nina! What you are experiencing is incredibly frustrating. I see that you are not exactly the type that likes to sit in a chair and peek at the clouds: D (when it had the going a little easier :) What you need to do is to reconcile yourself with the situation first as last. Doing so "last" then you probably have a long-standing problem and a bad psyche. best irons Do that now things will go well and you will soon be "fit for fight" again. Take it as an experience. You learn a lot from it (maybe there is a meaning to this) and you

No comments:

Post a Comment