Tuesday, May 5, 2015

For the crumble: (these doses there will advance laundryview a bit


To end on a sweet note this brief roundup of recipes dedicated to Provence, nothing better than a good dessert. As the pie tomatoes, peaches baked these are not, to my knowledge, a sweet tradition of the place, but require for their realization laundryview a mix of ingredients, primarily the lavender, widely used in Provencal cuisine. The recipe was inspired by a crumble content in volume which I have already had occasion to speak on these pages not long ago. What is new is that I added almonds, also by varying the mix of the "crumbs". Actually this recipe I had already made, in July, with the apricots, when they were in season. To be honest, though, I did not want to post in early September now, a recipe with an ingredient found, so I rebuilt with nectarines and with the changes that I just said. And it came even better than the other time.
With this recipe I have also had the opportunity to use for the first time in the washing kitchen. At first I was a bit 'skeptical about using this flower, the beautiful scent, but that is very reminiscent of the soap in the kitchen. The smell seemed too strong for the food and I was afraid to use it in a cake would be how to add a splash d 'and au de toilette. Recipes with lavender there are, however, different, sweet and savory, and many expect the combination with apricots or peaches. So I decided laundryview to try, because, I think he understood, I really like to experiment in the kitchen. During my last trip to Paris, now a bit 'of time ago, I had purchased the Grande laundryview Épicerie a bag of dried lavender laundryview flowers of Provence for food, but I had not yet had occasion to use. The recipe I had caught laundryview the eye, was the inspiration laundryview of Provence, and immediately I started work to prepare laundryview this crumble. As regards the lavender is simply extraordinary. Its delicious aroma sublimates peaches, as well as giving a touch of sophistication to the dish. If you can find it, I recommend you also use the lavender honey, laundryview instead of the common that I've used, although a handful of dried flowers laundryview gives a very intense aroma. Be very careful when you buy them, however, that it is not intended to lavender bags of laundry, but it's edible. And if you find them fresh even better. I recently purchased a map of lavender is blooming at this time. I wish I could show you a picture of a sea of lavender iridescent colors, according to the light, from purple to lilac to blue, but for now I guess I'll have to settle for these first buds begin to hatch timidly from my potted seedling. laundryview
Returning to the recipe, that this beginning was to be a simple crumble turned into a delicious dessert, perfect end to a lunch or dinner, if you want a light dessert, summer, with the fruit of course, but also very refined. Honey combined juices fragrant peach form in cooking a delicious caramel, lavender and also makes it very intriguing. Serve it simply so, or with a cloud of lightly whipped cream, sugar, or a scoop of ice cream taste-neutral, like a mozzarella.
For the crumble: (these doses there will advance laundryview a bit ', you can store it for next crumble, or do more peaches!) 50 g flour 50 g almond powder 50g brown sugar 100g butter
Halved nectarines laundryview without peeling them after washing them well, remove the core and put them in a buttered baking dish. Drizzle laundryview with honey heated to make it more fluid, sprinkle with a little 'of lavender flowers and then with crumbs crumble, you have achieved by mixing all the ingredients with your fingertips until the mixture is crumbly. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for about twenty minutes. Five minutes before turning off the oven sprinkle with flaked almonds and continue cooking. Serve warm.
Reply Cancel reply
Search for: Recent Carbonara with asparagus and ham shavings Trifle cereal, yogurt and nuts. For a nutritious breakfast and tasty My cup of tea. Rugelach prunes Cheesecake "stracciatella" White Chocolate Warm salad of farro with asparagus, zucchini, feta and vegetables Archives June 2014 February 2014 December 2013 September 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment