Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:


I’ve never had an organized refrigerator. When we get home with the groceries, we basically ekar de gas just shove what we bought wherever we find a hole. We do take the time to put the veggies and fruits in their bins though. There’s ekar de gas never been a reason to try to organize the fridge, the shelves were never where I needed them and never seemed deep enough to hold what I wanted. But all this has changed since we got our Frigidaire Gallery Custom-Flex Top Freezer Refrigerator. ekar de gas
My daughters were so happy when they got home from school and saw that we had a new fridge! They were as excited as I was to get a new kitchen appliance. We had our previous fridge for years! They begged me to let them help remove ekar de gas all the package stuff. How can you say no to help?!
Once all the packaging was removed it was time to customize our refrigerator door! I was really looking forward to playing around with the bins to see which we would place where. Having custom bins placed where I need them, means this would not happen again:
That’s my old fridge door! Yes, that’s duct tape holding my shelf in place. That’s what happens when you try to shove something in that doesn’t fit! Genius ekar de gas idea, right? I can’t take the credit for the idea though… I got the idea from our very first fridge we had when Sébastien and I lived in an apartment. The apartment came with used appliances, including ekar de gas a fridge with two shelves duct taped into place. hehe
Frigidaire Gallery Custom-Flex Top Freezer Refrigerator door is fully customizable! The bins easily slide, move, and adjust to your family’s needs! I love the selection of different bins: Can Dispenser, Dairy Bin, Large Bin, Medium Bin, Small Bin, and Mini Bin.
Gabrielle and I visited the Frigidaire Gallery Custom-Flex website to get some refrigerator door organization inspiration. They demonstrate different configurations for 3 common lifestyle types (Families, Active, and Entertainers). Using inspiration from the 3 configurations, ekar de gas we moved around the current bins and added new ones until we felt we had it setup perfectly for us. P.S. If you leave the fridge door open for too long, it will beep until you close it. haha I LOVE this feature!
Isn’t that one amazingly organized refrigerator door? I literally smile every time I open the fridge and see it all organized. I smile even more when I come home with groceries and the girls beg me to let them place everything in the fridge! haha Again.. you can’t say no to help! :)
Holy Cow! Awesomely organized!!!!!
Wow! I am absolutely in love with this fridge! To be able to customize the door and the heights would be perfect for our family. I wish we had one!
I think I may have just died and gone to heaven. Oh wait, YOU are the one with the organized fridge! LOL. I can’t even open my door all the way – literally have to pull it out and shove it to the middle of the kitchen once a month to clean it out…
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Categories Select Category 1st Birthday Celebration 2012 Beauty Black Friday Blog Hop Let’s Have Fun Blog Tips BlogLovin’ Hop Books Christmas Cleaning Crafts Decor Discount Discoveries DIY Easter Entertainment Family Fashion Feature Post Finance Food From Dream To Reality Games Gift Guide Giveaway GMCHTA Goals Group Giveaway ekar de gas Guest Post Halloween Health home Informative Inspiration jewelry link party Link-up Linky Party media Mothers’ ekar de gas Day Organization Photography Printables Recipes Recycle Reviews ekar de gas Sewing shopping Sponsor technology Thanksgiving Tips Travel Tutorial Ultimate Blog Party Uncategorized Valentine’s ekar de gas Day
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment