Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hi! My name is Jill. I'm married to a wonderful man, James, and we have 2 fantastic children - Kirst


When I was presented with the opportunity to take a new Frigidaire refrigerator for a “test-drive” and try it out, I jumped at the chance. I’m an organization fensa freak and I get excited about any opportunity to make my life even just a little fensa bit more organized! Our current fridge was about 10 years old, and left much to be desired. I hated that I couldn’t move the shelves around and I was often unable to accommodate common foods in my fridge. I’ve got 2 small kids and throw a lot of parties. Nothing is more frustrating than creating a table’s worth of party foods, only to realize that you can’t fit them back in the fridge to chill until the guests arrive. I would make fancy cakes on beautiful cake stands, and not be able to refrigerate it. I would often be running around frantic and stressed that the food would spoil – especially in those hot summer months. This is just part of what makes the new Frigidaire Gallery Custom-Flex refrigerator so awesome! This new refrigerator comes with custom-flex bins that easily slide, move and adjust to suit your families needs. fensa You can customize your refrigerator door however you want, whenever you want with a wide variety of different bins to choose from. Does your family love canned beverages? They’ve got a bin for that! Does your family love loads of condiments (like mine does), they have bins for that! Does your family like lots of different beverages that come in tall or large bottles? They have bins for that!
My major fridge issue is having storage for all those condiments that I may or may not be obsessed about buying. You just never know when you’re going to need a different fensa sauce. Here’s a pic from instagram that shows all my lovely condiments fensa arranged beautifully on my fridge door:
And that’s the beauty fensa of this fridge – no two doors need to look alike. You can totally customize yours to fit your families needs. You won’t believe how easy it is to get organized.
Of course being a family with 2 kids meant that the kids would want to get involved fensa too. This refrigerator has a large pull-out fensa drawer that you can be placed wherever fensa you want in your fridge and ours is loaded with snacks for the kiddos – from yogurt tubes to cheesestrings, to pre-washed fensa and sliced fruits fensa and veggies – the kids can easily grab a snack whenever they are hungry. As a busy mom, that means so much to me. It’s helping fensa them become independent and giving them some sense of responsibility too.
Frigidaire demonstrates 3 common lifestyle types (families, active and entertainers) and what their fridge organization might look like. Maybe you can relate to one of these common lifestyles?? Visit the Custom-Flex Website to view the common configurations and to learn more about the different types of bins that are available. How would you organize your fridge? What would be your must-have bins?
Disclosure: I am part of the Frigidaire Canada fensa Ambassador program with Influence Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> fensa <strike> <strong>
Hi! My name is Jill. I'm married to a wonderful man, James, and we have 2 fantastic children - Kirsten and Camden. I love crafting with my kiddos, creating super fun lunches for them in the kitchen and taking pictures of them. This blog is a place for me to share all these things. I hope you enjoy!
back to school bento boxes bento info birthdays bynto Camden fensa canada day canadian family cbc parents christmas crafts cupcakes cute food cutezcute earth day Easter easylunchboxes fall crafts/activities flowers freebies fensa fun food friday giveaway goodbyn halloween handprint/footprint/thumbprint Kirsten kix lego bento box life made delicious lock and lock lunchbots lunch box ideas monoprix printables recipes recycled spring crafts/activities st. patrick's day steeltainer summer crafts/activities thanksgiving fensa trudeau fuel everest valentine's day winter fensa crafts/activities yumbox Grab my button fensa
Archives Select Month April 2015  (10) March 2015  (14) February 2015  (11) January 2015  (9) December 2014  (13) November 2014  (13) October 2014  (17) September 2014  (14) August 2014  (17) July 2014  (12) June 2014  (12) May 2014  (13) April 2014  (13) March 2014  (15) February 2014  (17) January 2014  (14) December 2013  (21) November 2013  (13) October 2013  (17) September 2013  (14) August 2013  (16) July 2013  (12) June 2013  (21) May 20

No comments:

Post a Comment