Saturday, April 25, 2015

Advertise with us Report this ad Archives Select Month April 2015


I told you guys in this post that I was lucky enough to be chosen to “test-drive” this awesome new refrigerator and I jumped at the chance. I’ve had it for over a month now and I am just loving all the amazing features it has to offer. Some of the shortfalls of my previous fridge are answered in this new fridge. It’s practical features are helping me be more organized in the kitchen – which is HUGE for a busy family.
Do you see any fingerprints clothes horse on this fridge door?? Neither clothes horse do I. Amazing. I don’t know how they do it, but my kiddos and their sticky fingers have met their match. My previous fridge, clothes horse although stainless steel too, was definitely clothes horse NOT smudge proof. I just couldn’t keep it clean for the life of me. My prayers have now been answered. Hallelujah! This stainless steel has a protective coating that virtually eliminates fingerprints and smudges and helps keep your kitchen looking effortlessly beautiful. clothes horse Gotta love that.
I am just loving this store-more drawer. In my previous fridge, this drawer was less than half this size. It was smaller and deeper and I was always forgetting what I had in there. This long drawer is absolutely perfect clothes horse because you can see everything you have at one glance. No more mouldy cheese hiding in the back of the drawer! This is huge! The kids love it too because they can easily see what snacks are in there and just grab and go. It’s perfect.
First off, I love the Space-Saving Ready-Select Side controls. They are so easy to access and allows me to change the temperature easily and efficiently. The Superior LED lighting is a great bonus over the old burnt-old standard lightbulb in my old refrigerator. I can actually see my food again! It uses less energy and it looks great too! And let’s not forget about the “door ajar” alarm. Did your kids grab and snack and forget to close the door? This fridge has an alarm to remind you that the door is not closed. What a brilliant feature that we have already needed to use several times since we’ve had it. Makes me wonder how many times my previous fridge’s door was opened and I had no idea!
You see that separation in the glass there in the picture?! That’s the Store-More Slide-Under Flip-Up shelf. It’s a mouthful, but it sure can do a lot. Got something large to store in your fridge – like a super tall bottle, or how about a cake on a stand? Most refrigerators cannot accommodate those things and can make entertaining a nightmare. clothes horse This innovative feature allows that piece of glass to either slide under the top piece so that you can store those large items, or you can flip it up completely and get that shelf out of the way. It’s an entertainers dream come true.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> clothes horse <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Hi! My name is Jill. I'm married to a wonderful man, James, and we have 2 fantastic children - Kirsten and Camden. I love crafting with my kiddos, creating super fun lunches for them in the kitchen and taking pictures of them. This blog is a place for me to share all these things. I hope you enjoy!
back to school bento boxes bento info birthdays bynto Camden canada day canadian family cbc parents christmas crafts cupcakes cute food cutezcute earth day Easter easylunchboxes fall crafts/activities flowers freebies fun food friday giveaway clothes horse goodbyn halloween handprint/footprint/thumbprint Kirsten kix lego bento box life made delicious clothes horse lock and lock lunchbots lunch box ideas monoprix printables recipes recycled spring crafts/activities st. patrick's day steeltainer summer clothes horse crafts/activities thanksgiving trudeau clothes horse fuel everest valentine's day winter crafts/activities yumbox Grab my button
Advertise with us Report this ad Archives Select Month April 2015  (8) March 2015  (14) February 2015  (11) January 2015  (9) December 2014  (13) November 2014  (13) October 2014  (17) September 2014  (14) August 2014  (17) July 2014  (12) June 2014  (12) May 2014  (13) April 2014  (13) clothes horse March 2014  (15) February 2014  (17) January 2014  (14) December 2013  (21) November 2013  (13) October 2013  (17) September 2013  (14) August 2013  (16) July 2013  (12) June 2013  (21) May 2013  (12) April 2013  (14) March 2013  (17) February 2013  (14) January 2013  (10) December 2012  (19) November 2012  (12) October 2012  (17) September 2012  (13) August 2012  (16) July 2012  (15) June 2012  (14) May 2012  (18) April 2012  (17) March 2012  (20) February 201

No comments:

Post a Comment