Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Now you see why I HEART my refrigerator , right?! I love it for all its fabulous features, I love th


We’ve had our Frigidaire Gallery Custom-Flex Top Freezer Refrigerator for over a month now and I must admit, I HEART IT very much! I’m not kidding. It’s like this refrigerator was made just for me, oups.. I mean my family! I suppose dryer parts anyone who owns it thinks the same thing, with over 100 ways to organize it, it’s sure to fit every family’s needs.
I love that the door is completely customizable to my family’s needs . I’m really impressed with the choices of bins. BONUS: The bins are really dryer parts easy to move around. I had to move the bins around this weekend for Emanuelle’s birthday to accommodate the extra beverages. Easy as 1-2-3. Superior dryer parts LED Lighting
When we plugged in the refrigerator and opened it for the first time, I was blown away! I have never seen such a well-lit refrigerator. And there’s even a light in the freezer!! I LOVE the lighting, we can easily see everything in the fridge and the freezer. Store-More Drawer
This is a dream come true!! Seriously! dryer parts The drawer is absolutely wonderful!! It’s the full width of the refrigerator, which means you can fit a bunch of stuff in it. I love that I can now place my egg carton in a safe place, and store all the other miscellaneous stuff like cheese, sliced meat, etc… Store-More Slide-Under Flip-Up Shelf
Hat off to Frigidaire for this shelf. It flips into three different positions in order to accommodate taller items. I had it pulled out like a traditional dryer parts shelf this weekend, in order to safely store Emanuelle’s birthday cake. Sure wish I would have taken a photo! Space-Saving Ready-Select Side Controls
The controls are conveniently placed on the side of the refrigerator. No more moving everything around in order to get to the back of the refrigerator to change the temperature. YAY! It also has a garage ready feature, of course dryer parts my fridge will not be going in the garage… it has a nice cozy home in my kitchen. haha Oh and don’t forget the door ajar alarm! The deep startled me! I had no idea about it until I had the fridge door open too long because I was taking photos. dryer parts Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
Yes, you read correctly… Smudge-Proof ! I couldn’t help but laugh on Saturday when I saw my sister trying to leave smudges on my refrigerator. She said she was testing out the Smudge-Proof ! Her fridge is stainless steel but is not smudge-proof, which she says is really annoying! I’m happy to report that she was unable to leave a smudge! YAY! Even with everyone over on Saturday for Emanuelle’s dryer parts birthday, in and out of the refrigerator.. absolutely no smudges!
Before leaving for school yesterday, as Gabrielle grabbed a snack from the refrigerator for school, she says to herself (out loud)… I love this fridge! Which I thought dryer parts was so funny and I figured it would be great to find out what she loves about it. This was her response: I love it because everything is placed so nicely. I love the bins. I love that I can see where everything is, makes it so easy to grab a healthy snack. dryer parts Yes, she said healthy snack… haha And because Emanuelle heard me ask Gabrielle, she wanted to say why she loves it too: I love it because it has more room for yogurt! haha
Now you see why I HEART my refrigerator , right?! I love it for all its fabulous features, I love that my kids love it, and I love that it makes organizing our food so easy! Do you want to know which feature is my favorite? I honestly love them all, I can’t decide which is my favorite. dryer parts No joke! Like I mentioned previously, it’s like it was made just for my family!
Disclosure: I am part of the Frigidaire Canada Ambassador program with Influence Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Categories Select Category 1st Birthday Celebration 2012 Beauty Black Friday Blog Hop Let’s Have Fun Blog Tips BlogLovin’ Hop Books Christmas dryer parts Cleaning Crafts Decor Discount Discoveries DIY Easter Entertainment Family Fashion Feature Post Finance Food From Dream To Reality Games Gift Guide Giveaway GMCHTA Goals Group Giveaway Guest Post Halloween Health home Informative Inspiration dryer parts jewelry link party Link-up Linky Party media Mothers’ Day Organization Photography Printables Recipes Recycle Reviews Sewing shopping Sponsor technology Thanksgiving Tips Travel Tutorial Ultimate Blog Party Uncategorized Valentine’s Day
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment