Sunday, April 5, 2015

-The Press conference in Hamburg you insisted much on the issue of doping tests Klitschko. Why so m


>>> Skinning Sokachev with promo-! Promo-! Promo-! is nothing in front of it (VIDEO) dryer plug adapter How do people react when they put in the hands of foreign testicles (VIDEO) Beastly car that does not break and is not loaded with fuel for 100 years Dushmanski battling the match in Scotland (VIDEO) indirect free kick foul by women, but what's next? (VIDEO)
Talent fun Stories People TOP materials BRO & Healthy tough dish Healthy Blood Sweat & Toys Hello, hello Cars Computers Sex in bed for him for her Chicks Soccer Boy Basketball Interview Video Photography Yayayako
Came across an interview of Kubrat Pulev for UFightgr Newscenter. On September 6 Bulgarians will come against Wladimir Klitschko boxing ring, and we really want to beat him as a guard of disco - bespectacled student in technical sciences. See what he says Cobra before the game, bro ...
-Kubrat, dryer plug adapter You are considered the underdog w this fight against Klitschko. Do you believe in yourself? What would you say to all those who say that you may not have the level of Klitschko? I do not think I'm an outsider in this match. I am very happy when I nkoy underestimated. This gives me more advantage and extra motivation.
-The Press conference in Hamburg you insisted much on the issue of doping tests Klitschko. Why so much emphasis on that? Stress, because for me this is an important issue. I think that sport rules should be the same for all, to be honest and true sport. So I want the same doping tests pass and Vladimir dryer plug adapter Klitschko. Is not correct claimant to be checked at any time and any place and world champion can be checked only after the match. Even children know that whatever is taken, may be cleared for the match.
I personally, if I am world champion, I would give such a sample to clear my name and to prove to people that I'm clean and have nothing to hide. I think this should be the reaction of a true champion, not lies and sneaks in every possible way, which definitely proves that he is clean and has a job worries.
Klitschko escaped with excuses that the contract is signed otherwise. To prove he could do doping test on his own. Not to mention that one of the Olympics his brother Vitali Klitschko is picked off with banned substances and has been deprived for a time of competition rights. Especially on this topic are very simple things. Or be subjected to doping control, as I, and proves that it really dryer plug adapter is a world champion or not subject proves dryer plug adapter that the most likely used banned stimulants, which is due to his years standing at the top, and not because it is the most All right.
-What Do you think Klitschko is a man? I do not care what it is as a person. No fan of men, and hardly ever is my close friend. For me he is just an opponent. I do not hate anyone, and neither one of my opponent, dryer plug adapter I have not hated.
-What Can fans expect from Kubrat Pulev? Will we see a Republic, which we have not seen before? Yes, certainly. With God's help I feel great. The training process is on schedule and on September 6 will be in good shape. Will be a boxing machine.
If you must predict how it will end your match with Klitschko, how would you answer? Boxing is a sport in which you can never predict anything 100%. Chances are 50% to 50%. The match will be very interesting and I will win!
... Something from Asia to know if faithful stances, where talk about them. Sekav sex, lots of sex, we've got at least once in life Too happen to me. ... Black, that I've heard that terrible razporetini. I dream of regular sex with her boyfriend. I am a girl looking dryer plug adapter for sex and editors sites. Kneel in group chats and team play. I dream of peace, equality and fraternity. Then there will be a lot of sex. Sex is a time, drinking - a grave.


No comments:

Post a Comment