Thursday, March 19, 2015

-White Willow tree is alive and best bends and weaves. I like to create women


The oldest self-taught korpar in Serbia lives in the Danubian village Vinci, toby the Golubac municipality. It is Gradimir Stokić, eighty years old but he is reliable in the calculation that is so far weave around five thousand cases of wicker different shapes and sizes.
-White Willow tree is alive and best bends and weaves. I like to create women's baskets. First knit dance of ten Prut, slashing them and weave together, and then twenty continue to knit in height. Of course, pre-osier peel, peel off him. The hardest toby grip of wicker, says antiquities Gradimir.
Buckets began to weave in its 13th year, a craft he learned from his grandfather Gene. Today, when you get good material, brushwood of willows, a basket weave for eight hours of work. Its products Gradimir sends and outside our borders, in Germany, Austria, Italy, France ... Buckets buy our guest-workers and carry them to their bosses and friends in countries across Europe.
-They Tell me that foreigners are delighted with this my handicrafts. Every time I try to be as beautiful basket. So far I've done 135 types of baskets in different sizes and models. My wish is that one day, if God was calling me to his house open to subject the works, says this tireless korpar which has additional activities, working as OPANČAR. In addition, his household, who own 12 hectares of arable land, happy to help in agricultural work.
Malisa Vujcic Miroslav Bukovčić Dragan Nikolic
New comments expanded on "RESIDENTS" SEEKERS under constant control Sreten on how to treat insomnia? zorica the experience that I'll remember slug on experience that I will remember militia on experience that I will remember
Milena Perisic, Dragan Naumović, Ivana Vukanovic
Editor in Chief: 012 / 222-086; Editorial: 012 / 226-165; Director: 012 / 532-309; Advertising - Advertisements: 012/221/295; Fax: 012 / 225-295
Sorry, your blog can share articles via e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment