Saturday, March 21, 2015

Great idea. I gladly sewing room ideas create itself a gift packets with regard to my love of food,


My mom's birthday falls in the period when the tulip, hyacinth and lily of the valley is no longer on sale. She loves the flowers, restrained and unpretentious bouquets. This we always give you any trouble, since in this period rarely anything sewing room ideas other than peony, which is not very fond, is in sales, and its buying flowers is not an option. Thus, this bouquet in the pictures, not just cvetan, but quite natural. A small wicker basket I bought in the market for 2 euros, and I believe that can be found on each market. From work arugula we received sewing room ideas in bulk, I made Majin arugula pesto and packed it in the original sewing room ideas jar of buying hub, of course with attached recipe. I made the dressing for arugula and poured it into a small jar (jar at the bottom of the basket). A little fresh arugula, cherry tomatoes and a little sewing room ideas that's you bouquets. Similarly, you can make your own combination for yourself dear ones with a personal stamp.
My mom's birthday falls in the period sewing room ideas when there is no more tulips at the farmers market, the flower which she loves. She also adores non standard sewing room ideas flowers, the flowers that can not be found in your every day flower shops. sewing room ideas Those are the ones that grow unattended in nature, sewing room ideas that are not cultivated. She does not care for the flower shop bouquets, no matter how big or small they are. So, this year I decided to make her my own basket of flowers, without the flowers. I bought this small weaved basket at the farmers market for 2 euros (2.5 dollars) and filled it up with home made rocket pesto, that I poured in the original jar from the store bought pesto and a recipe sewing room ideas attached sewing room ideas to it on a small card. Placed some fresh rocket in the basket, cherry tomatoes, and some fresh made salad dressing for the rocket salad and a tiny jar (it is at the bottom of the basket). This way you can make your own combination for the person you love.
HAPPY Birthday of MAMI DEAR JELENA! It has a beautiful and valuable daughter and I think that is her greatest gift! Cart divine looks and congratulations on the idea! Since than I expect all predominantly sweet as a gift I might be able to surprise them with this very unusual gift !! :-)) Reply Delete
Just a nice gift! I would probably put it in the basket something I'll just announce, and I know that mom needs. Also, some body care (eh, if I knew myself to do!). Anyway, this is your idea of a perfect and I have to be preserved as a general idea for a gift for various occasions. Reply Delete
Thank you girls for the good wishes and congratulations. Mom's birthday was in early May, and this post a little late. I thought a little to inspire you, as you are all valuable and creative, and this basket of anything can fit. Today everything can be bought, but something needs to be done and with his hand. Reply Delete
Great idea. I gladly sewing room ideas create itself a gift packets with regard to my love of food, and delicious, these are obiočno gifts with some jams, honey, cakes. Rocket we proved good for pesto. In one of the games, I made pasta with pesto integral arugula and almonds. Your mom all the best and more beautiful years together with you. Reply Delete
Beautiful and imaginative ideas, I love these gifts that have a personal touch, you do not have to be anything more precious it is important that someone is thinking about you and attempted to make and treated ... I believe that the punnet lures enticed a big smile !;) ) My cup would look like this: domestic cookies packed in cellophane bags and bound bruise, a box of fine fruit tea and of course two lovely cup of "tea for two" sewing room ideas .;)) Reply Delete sewing room ideas
Jelena, you can only wish for in a daughter :) Beautiful post, congratulations mom: D I also love wildflowers, with money we is not that expensive sewing room ideas though not awake when you get it :) me most about him bothers you is sprayed who knows what poisons, as he did not smell !! I love the smell posljskog flowers, the natural, when you and the smallest bouquet smells a whole house! The same if I love these homemade gifts, pesto is perfect (I'm so glad that you liked so much that is granted with it lures with recipe) :) I would my basket filled with homemade herb brandy, sherry, which homemade marmalade ... mostly Dalmatian products: ) Reply Delete
Your mom a happy birthday! A gift that is received is excellent, and I believe that you're her best and dearest gift. In the basket I, as someone already wrote, play home-made jams and some rolls. If you really sewing room ideas must be a vegetable arrangement, then quiche and various raw vegetables. Reply Delete
Bravo Jelenice, you are the heart and soul majkina, and her greatest gift :))) The idea is lovely, I gift for friends, relatives, make my favorite cake http://jaca57.blogspot.com/search/label/POGA% C4% 8CE praline beautifully packaged in boxes that do alone, a cupcake or a basket of fruit nicely arranged, depending on the occasion, that it is always more amazed than a finished industrial product ... Reply Delete
what a great idea. A happy birthday to your Mom. My Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment