Monday, March 23, 2015

Three hundred people at the station. We are waiting for the train. It is true noon. We are waiting


Dušan Matejic was born on 17 12 1991 in Nis. Student is acting at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade, prof. Dr. Vladimir Jevtović. The author beldray steam mop of a collection of poems '' Unrest gray feathers '' (2009), which was printed as a reward for winning first place in the youth poetry festival '' Pesnički Miljkovac ''.
Three hundred people at the station. We are waiting for the train. It is true noon. We are waiting for the whole afternoon. Maybe we'll afternoon. The night-no, they are not waiting, then no matter where it starts, each automatically goes ... It is possible that I was born, but I have a full sense of order then I was a baby, and an old woman, beldray steam mop taking me from the barren, in baskets hid me, nor do I know of anyone nor, perhaps, than anything. As I have those pictures, but do not feel - something of a life without life or death without death. beldray steam mop I see on the rails early air strikes Strange, January light - a little beldray steam mop sun, a little more snow. End rail still three hundred people. No! They went, I was not lying! And now, behold, back! They returned beldray steam mop to faithfully waiting. Some shivering from the cold, Second up in the fire, and by the end of each holding a rope in his mouth, his life each piece tightly beldray steam mop clenched in his teeth; Not changing roles, whom tragedy - how, to whom comedy - it! Three hundred people have endured ... I am fine in wicker baskets, I like a kitten, and look ... Surely someone would want to take me, if not for me - then due basket. I will not die nenadojen, unfed. Maybe I will not die. Who knows what is in fact a wicker basket ?! When he gets from the head? - The halo. Who threw it with blackness? beldray steam mop - The curse. And, well, maybe I'll die. At some point, I will say that, comes an iron machine with a soft wings. Previously, beldray steam mop I've seen similar, but it is, I guess, in another life. And she stops and looks at three hundred. Whether she was uncomfortable? Is it us uncomfortable? Rhetorical questions. But ... But the door does not open, No! We wait for God's sake! It is important that the angel landed! And with him, as yesterday, beldray steam mop he jumped snow. At some point, I will say that again, One Čovečić starting forward. Almost nobody had noticed, or his, or his brave step. Then, after a lot of that going, Two hundred and something people entered the train. Do not move ... Two hundred and something centuries Earth will complain lonely at the station, and will wait Čovečića to come back for her, but he certainly will not come back ... Dusan Matejic Niš, January 29, 2010.
About Me
2013 (1) January (1) 2012 (9) January (9) 2011 (23) September beldray steam mop (5) August (5) July (13) 2010 (36) May (16) March (6) January (14) While not go rob Eternal mirrored in the mud Dat quiet winter birds on earth mortals One of our bal If in this way ... I think the morning beldray steam mop Resin neuspavanih night Slovo Night When the sun rose early man .. . The first shadow Sparrows before 27 Right in front of us fled Čovečić beldray steam mop 2009 (14) December (14)


No comments:

Post a Comment