Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Here is the holder assembled to pc and posted on youtube. Will not put all on this page then you wi


Found out that I should try to put together danzo the pictures I took on the trip from Northern Norway to Eastern Norway. These are images that are not processed and I've taken the move without thinking so much of the shadows and the like. When I looked at them I found out that a course in taking pictures is not so stupid, but I like such memories from trips I'm on whether the images are superb or not. A little bit about how the pictures are taken.
The pictures are taken while I drove from Bodo to Askim, and I stopped at Saltfjellet, Dovre and some seats to. Also got time for a quick trip back Trondheim where I visited the cathedral. Got also taken a look inside the church, but where it is not allowed to take pictures. So no pictures from inside the church. But for a church. Amazing stories and art that tells me that we are a country rich in history, only one bothered to read.
Now it's so church history is not always the most exciting we can read, but when one takes the time to read so you understand that there are important stories that are told through the eyes of the church. Taking it away church eyes so it is incredible stories that emerge and that gives us an insight into how it was to live many years ago. Glad I live now and not then. Life was not as easy as today.
Here is the holder assembled to pc and posted on youtube. Will not put all on this page then you will never get up my page. Because of the loading will take too long. Pictures on websites makes them becomes slower if those not linked to the page from other places. Therefore youtube danzo and other such services danzo ingenious. Are other ways to do this too, but I'll have to take another danzo time. The ride is long and many hours is the only thing you see forests, lakes and mountains. But if you clear your mind and let himself be carried away by nature and what it has created so you get an amazing trip through a beautiful landscape. Do you take the time to stop and enjoy the scenery, I'm sure you can find peace of mind. Such trips are also part of helping me to think about everything and nothing, because you spend so many hours in the car. And something must now find while driving in 15-20 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment