Friday, December 19, 2014

6 days ago


I use it free image editor Photoscape to most of the preparations for the PL images. Today I thought I would try to show you how you can easily put together several small images on one card with just a few keystrokes.
To make the process as simple and quick as possible, so I tend to copy the photos I want to put together into a separate folder, candy washing machine then it is much easier to locate the correct images in PhotoScape without sitting scroll endlessly: candy washing machine )
The first way I will show you, is to use the "Print" function. Here you can choose candy washing machine to use preset candy washing machine templates for print layouts, or you can choose your own :) On this setup I have used three rows and two columns, and then sharing program up since 6 equal portions and pictures adjusts itself accordingly (weather aware that they are cropped, so can be a bit knotete if you must have the absolute candy washing machine whole picture). When all the images are located (make the order if it is important), so you just have to adjust the settings on the print and print - and presto, you have a simple collage candy washing machine without either cutting or pasting! : D
The other way to put together the images is to use the "assembly". Here I have found a setup that matched what I was looking for, and I have set the aspect ratio 3: 2, and size 300%. The aspect ratio is correct in relation to the images (you release the program crop images), and the higher the percentage, candy washing machine the better quality it is the image you print out. When I have inserted pictures I shall have to, I save the image. If I only would have had images in collage I would now been finished and ready printing. But I will also have some text in addition, which was the reason I chose the "assembly" instead of "print" on this.
To get the text, I must enter the edit mode and open the collage as a normal picture (jpg). From here I treat it as I would treat any other image; I can insert text, frames, crop, adjust lighting etc but I shall therefore only insert my text in this round. Title and text written candy washing machine separately to different size of your text.
A challenge and inspiration blog about pocket crapping for the Nordic countries
<3
The new Project candy washing machine Life app
Merry December 19th
6 days ago
2014 (184) December (19) November (16) winner challenge # 8 winner GDT challenge Unfavorable images Youtube And with it .... Day att Saga hejdå ... Radda app när time tryt So nice to be Guests:-) to assemble images in Photo Cape Rosa in several shades Vellum - a tribute In all its simplicity ... Maybe it's YOU? Fancy girl Multipurpose - LO with PL card Guest Designer Novermber October (21) September (17) August (23) July (16) June (24) May (20) April (18) March (8) February (2)
Advent 2014 (20) Album Structure (2) Option (5) Apps and program (10) Becky Higgins (7) Photos and editing (5) Blog Skip (1) Bobunny (1) Birthday and Celebrations (2) Dies and diecuts (5) Digital pages and decorations (3) Miscellaneous candy washing machine Product (5) DIY (3) DT-Anna (14) DT-Arnlaug (9) DT-call (3) DT-Hege candy washing machine (2) DT-Ida (8) DT-jorunn ( 17) DT-Lene (15) DT-linda (21) DT Linda S (12) DT-Members (1) DT-Monika (6) DT-Randi Elisabeth (6) Animals and Nature (6) Family and Children ( 19) Fancy Pants (1) Vacation and Travel (10) GDT-Brit (5) GDT-Christin candy washing machine (5) GDT-Connie (5) GDT-Lene (4) GDT-Linn (4) GDT-Marianne (4) GDT -Randi (2) GDT-Wibeke (6) Guest Designer (13) Guest Designer Competition (3) green hyena (2) Homemade cards (3) homemade cards (3) What is the project life (8) Info blog and us (6) Inspiration candy washing machine (29) Christmas (6) Kaiser Craft (2) Competition (11) MinilommeLoer (1) MiscMe (1) MME (1) Mumkaa (2) Storage (9) pocket crap (2) printables and Freebies (2) Manufacturers (1) Project Life (39) RAK (3) Comparison of product (1) scrapfabriken (7) Sn @ p and Simple Stories (6) Sponsorship (12) sponsoruke (2) StampARTic (1) Stamping (4) studio calico candy washing machine (2) Techniques ( 3) tutorial (4) Challenges (11) Video (1) Winners (17) wer Memory Keepers (1) youtube inspiration (1) Seasons and Holidays (9)


No comments:

Post a Comment