Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Kristrún Helga (dúdda) I dúdda. His wife Alla. Mom Erla Maren, Ragna Evey


Here at home, we try to have toys and games room, outside pleymódótið in the child's bedroom. Inside the living room, however, is always a basket tiny iron with toys from Elma Ottoman. This little bast basket is so beautiful and fits nicely into it.
It's fun when the storage locations of the toys are beautiful. My mom made this and I'm really tiny iron her loan, even without asking. She's just here ... I told my mom, however, it that day and let her know that I probably would not return it until it would create another me-)
I saw these baskets to the site of Ikea and was very impressed. Especially all because they do not cost much;-) I see that toys not something to increase after a few weeks so it would be wrong not to increase too baskets.
Kristrún Helga (dúdda) I dúdda. His wife Alla. Mom Erla Maren, Ragna Evey & Elmar Otto. Passionate tiny iron about all things beautiful. In this little corner of the internet, I published the crumbs from my life. Please note that the content of the page is mine unless otherwise stated. If you need to reach me, I have a lovely email (at) gmail.com. View my complete profile
Blog Archive October (2) September (5) August (9) July (8) June (15) May (19) April (15) March (12) February (11) January (13) December (13) November (15) October (17) September (13) August (14) July (13) June (13) May (13) April (8) March (5) February (11) January (18) December (8) November (4) October ( 8) September (5) August (2) July (15) June (19) May (19) April (6) March (10) February (12) January (21) December (21) November (29) October (15) September (16) August (27) July (9) June (14) May (7) April (13) March (22) February (29) January (30) December (14) November (11) October (5) September ( 5) August (6) July (11) June (11) May (20) April (22) March (15) February (23) January (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment