Tuesday, October 21, 2014

2012 (2) January (2) 2011 (9) August (2) July (6) January (1) 2010 (15) December (3


It is always fun to make baskets of articles, I find it best to use willow branches, I cut them in my garden and I have found in quite a bit of basket willows. I have decided to breed my own basket willows and weather exciting when it comes to harvest it. In the middle of winter cutting head all árssprota and dries them after the summer is then possible to use them for weaving.
Now I have become a fair amount of stuff to cart made and can therefore maintain the impetus. This week áskotnuðust I also want rótarrenglur, I look forward to when I can go to work with them. I've put a lot of articles in fish soaked in the tank on the stand, so now I can go in there when I can be. Recently I made some onion baskets with Burkina process, they are now in rural market Loving Delicacies and cookies rapids, it immediately sold two such last weekend. Earlier I skveraði of baskets that you can attach and use a candle, onions or whatever else you can think of, they go hopefully also on sale this weekend.
Followers minea
2012 (2) January (2) 2011 (9) August (2) July (6) January (1) 2010 (15) December (3) June (1) May (2) It is always fun to make baskets from articles, be ... More Burkina basket April (3) March (5) February (1) 2009 (9) December (4) November (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment