Sunday, October 19, 2014

Favorites


My name Gudrun Pétursdóttir and act as a principal bosch was28443 in the Flúðaskóla Hrunamannahreppur. My main passion in handicraft basket making is that I have practiced for over twenty years. I like the gray cat all the country searching for suitable basket making materials and has made good progress with it. I concentrate on the use of all materials in nature and has started to develop my own willow basket on a little piece of land that I borrowed.
Favorites
2012 (2) January (2) 2011 (9) August (2) July (6) January (1) 2010 (15) December (3) June (1) May (2) April (3) March (5) February (1) 2009 (9) December (4) November (5) Périgordkurve Basket Making Workshop Christmas Baskets Basket Making for over twenty years making kinds Cart


No comments:

Post a Comment