Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Race Countdown


Yesterday I showed a picture of my daughter who is showing a little tough to stand on the big slippers dad, she incidentally always does anyone have shoes or slippers to pull, I think they are extremely would entertain in the doll corner primary school and then super like dressed with high heels and granny dresses that I remember from my school time. Besides pulling a sturdy little head she can also look very sweet she let her pigtails now sit in and finds it very nice with mommy cute clothes from the closet to pack so she is BEAUTIFUL again.
Now I bought our lovely lady 2 sets of new clothes and an extra coat they grow so fast and a 2nd coat is quite fine as its quite often is in the laundry ........ But I came there as a dilemma ....... This morning when I wanted to pick up the tickets of pants I read the following label:
Okay, I may not wash do not bleach do not dry and not professionally laundered .... At least that's what I Could it be because it also contains non-textile parts of animal energieeffizienzklasse origin? Pull out what a strange label it is, after all 100% polyester ?? A look at the website of C & A told me about this exactly the pants I bought there. Baby pants 89402.1 Exterior: energieeffizienzklasse 86% Polyester, 13% Wool, 1% Metallic fiber Lining: 100% Cotton Dry clean with perchlorethylene Do not bleach Iron at max .. 110 (stage 1) Non-drying Normal wash at 40 tumble Strange is not it ??? According to the card is the pants made of 100% polyester, but according to the website of C & A only contains energieeffizienzklasse 86% polyester and have 13% wool (there we have animal material of course.) and I may even ironing and washing at 40 degrees and dry also clean yet. I would not dare to do almost energieeffizienzklasse pants her, because that is dirty then definitely SJA how am I going to get the pants over clean? A Google search taught me the following: Polyester: Polyester is a lightweight, smooth fabric energieeffizienzklasse that is soft to the touch. In addition, it is robust and durable. A disadvantage is that polyester may be static and not breathing so well. Polyester you can wash at 40 degrees. It dries very quickly and you do not even ironing. If you do this, put your iron to a low temperature. I would therefore be allowed to wash at 40 degrees, but then set hey I was but the pants could not quite against, and I go back to C & A they would then rely on the attached label or on their data on the site, is quite contradictory and I get pretty confused about it so I hang the pants in the closet and I'm afraid it is not pulling dare or would I anyway do it again, and anyway for a different pants without those complicated contradictory washing instructions? With two growing children you can buy lots of clothes energieeffizienzklasse but never have I seen such a label or is it with boys clothes all a bit easier than with small lady clothes? I sleep another night on, or do you have for me a useful tip on this Thursday ??
I went to C & A yesterday, and have only asked the woman at the checkout thought it was a strange label and told himself not to look at the cards, but I may just wash it would go wrong I could just come back and would I get money:-D I always look at the cards attached, and sometimes in the labels in the garment, but I'm usually in garments that are different than normal as those pants hello kitty I bought. Delete
Race Countdown
the hook (44) Loesje (25) My Family (24) Autumn Crochet Along (19) petitfour crochet along (18) In the Kitchen (16) Wordless Wednesday (14) Christmas Crochet Along (10) FUN (10) Pattern energieeffizienzklasse (10) 101 goals in 1001 days (9) Day Zero Project (9) Five Things on Sunday (9) sports (8) Helpful energieeffizienzklasse Hints on Thursday (7) weather (6) holiday energieeffizienzklasse (6) AGOVV (5) Christmas (5 ) Pay It Forward (5) AGOVV F2 (4) Christmas Crochet along (4) Link Your Food (4) 3FM (3) Amigurumi (3) Germany (3) Feyenoord (3) Serious Request (3) Belgium (2) Christmas Houses (2) Kowalski (2) Previously (2) # SR13 (1) 99 things tag (1) Plasticine (1) Trouser Trouble (1) Crochet Along Dutch Crochet (1) Family (1) Genk (1) Liebster Blog Award (1 ) Advertising ....... (1) Swap (1) Fishing (1) running (1) accident (1) product auction search (1) Television (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment