Saturday, April 12, 2014

My poor dishwasher already struggling to wash dishes, then imagine the Pouic-pouic bath .. it gets


Nétwayé, baléyé, astiké. Kaz the penpan Forever! Warning: printf () [function.printf]: Too Few arguments in / home/www/cadbc3cef7bfb4538c89db4a667b3b74/web/wp-content/themes/fearless/fearless/content.php on line 37
I am not one of those who thrive in housekeeping and home maintenance. And even though I live in gets off a clean house, I consider the household as a chore.
Last Friday, when I "burst out" I make to its former glory in the bathroom, I came across the box of bath toys. You know, this plastic box that takes a crazy place and overflowing toys we throw in a hurry when we decide to reclaim this place turned into a temporary area for children.
Moreover, the box overflows because 70% of the toys that are moldy (yes, the word is appropriate) are never used by children who still prefer them the same toys (and empty shampoo bottles).
Well, I think I can say that it was urgent to intervene in this fund. 70% of toys from the bottom were covered with a thin layer composed of dry soap, hair, dust, and I-don't-want-even-not-know-what.
In the way of the angel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin garment steamer Mary to announce that she was "holy" garment steamer (game master Capello word), the image of the family dishwasher surrounded by a large halo of light occurred to me. (No, I do not take any illegal substance to give me courage to do housework)
The next time I try to wash Till in the washing machine and I will let you know the result. (Or not ...) it could you please garment steamer also: Flufflings, little fur ball noisy Four for the price of one! Top 5 Gifts "Day" of menswear ...
Posted in Dad Tips Blogger | Tagged trick, bath toys, Dishwasher, washing, cleaning, plastic Alert Related Posts Feel Good! I tested the Beautiful Toilet The coup stick Baby makes farts in the bath, the Christmas toy a little WTF New Christmas 2013: KidiGo VTECH 33 Responses
I'm super proud of not having waited for your tip to apply at home (for once!) And besides, before we get there, my toys to fight more fiercely for me because I not rot ranks but not in a basin in a net ... it's not as bad! (But they succeed qd even camels!) Reply
You Babymoov and / or its subsidiary company Badabulle that make a net shaped toy animal. I bought for one dwarf, a Pelican whose pocket under the spout consisted of a net. There is also a giraffe seems. Reply
I knew that could be de-salted cod cheaply (not to reproduce at home). Now it is the ad-hoc device where you can really garment steamer clean plastic toys. Thank you Reply
But yes, Maruebricabrac raised an equally important problem: what about the musty INSIDE the pouic pouic bathroom?? For I have found nothing better than to soak said pouicpouics dc added a bleach and repeatedly sucking / reject water pouicpouic in the hope of recurrer inside ... in other words, a pleasure! then the dishwasher will t he had the miracle effect démoisissage garment steamer (sisi!) from the inside of these infernal toys?? Reply
@ Jessie: garment steamer soak sucking it works but test with white vinegar may be (+ green than bleach!) And yes, Till, the dishwasher can be used for anything other than washing dishes! There's even people who cook salmon in the dishwasher! Reply
I seem to have heard of this miracle in the Holy Book parental (it is stored on the same shelf as the manual thumbnails), but woe Oh, God Pouic Pouic Mouldy in his great mercy, has not seen fit to provide this within my holy device ...
For those who do not have a dishwasher, washing machine in it works well! Reply
You could not have had this idea (great moreover!) Last Friday? Not as if I fade me this Saturday morning chore, especially with the horrors of small octopuses are just cultivars mold!
I could say that we have solved the problem by not giving garment steamer bath: for the moment we take our little one with us in the morning shower. But who knows, he loves splashing, one day we may recover there ... Reply
My poor dishwasher already struggling to wash dishes, then imagine the Pouic-pouic bath .. it gets old the man, he is terminal, then I stand still alive

No comments:

Post a Comment