Sunday, April 20, 2014

Despite this, Pou is very good cleaning, but pun for him to reprise his role, should not I just cle


Rainy Saturday. While I was looking forward to go eat oriental pastries with my girlfriend (ah yes, because I still forgot to write that I have not eaten the last time, I had no hunger Pou and had almost all pre lapped and pre chewed ...), I remembered that I had made another commitment elsewhere: faisage Pizza our white hand and said mangeage round things with other friends, where I will with joy as huh, but how do I forgetting things ... I get tired, and then there it goes, they are intelligent people who know me well so (I hope) that there is understanding but it can be hurtful or offensive. I think I'll commit myself to keep a diary to date, paper or phone, but without manjana a real consultation which I will not promise lightly.
In short, it's raining, and I did not want to do the work that needs doing today in our apartment. In the 90s, when Pou and I decided to try it, my dear husband was in the habit of taking délassatoire duster and vacuum cleaner manjana to clean our hands and nest bottom. Today, he is able (and I do not take an example at random, this is a true story) to look down one of its cranberries or other dried fruit, continue to take his small drink despite my request kindly made " you do shit to eat like a pig, will have you pick this thing, "said Cranberry and walk three days later, in slippers, with the sole reflex, clean the soiled liner.
Despite this, Pou is very good cleaning, but pun for him to reprise his role, should not I just clean "it is 10am, when your party is over, you'll have to pass the suction "" 10:30, it would be that soon you finish your game, I've almost manjana finished the dust "" Pou, shit, I'm not quite hit me alone "and then the division of labor begins. I tidy and clean the kitchen almost every day is like the bathroom, two small spaces easily maintainable for daily use so here I am in charge. For larger households weekly (yeah, ok, sometimes months frequent) I dust after 5 retries it passes the vacuum, range crockery hanging clothes and I mop. In short, it is possible that today I ashamed to open the door because I'm sprawled on the couch and power on his computer, I have not attacked my ultimatums and have not wanted to m ' address them.
Pi, we are still hyper different (wow, crazy revelation ...) it will criser the idea of sleeping in the same sheets over 5 days, I do not support a plate remains on the dishwasher to place to be in, it could kill anyone walking with his shoes in his living room, I have already planned to call Leo for jeans on a chair in the lounge or place the laundry manjana basket, he would slap me when I forget a cotton cleansing on the shelf of the bathroom, I would willingly sink into it in the foundation each bottle not stored in the "glass" in the kitchen area, he would leave me for a woman who does not her handbags on the coffee table, I dream of one that will store clean dishes.
In short, do not come home today, it would be difficult, I will try to make every effort so that tomorrow ... but tomorrow is Sunday manjana so we go to rest and then if one arranges and cleans tomorrow , we do not benefit almost ... pfff, life is hard, it is saved-ag-e, and when you think about it, it was always better to do the household (such as when the best time is expected to have kids: well it's tomorrow!).
Ok, you've convinced me, I will restart my study estimates maid (now that we need to do one or the idea of an unknown manjana to us in our absence. manjana No, you're not paranoid !)
Receive an email when a comment is published on this message.
Latest each spanking he likes Merry anniversairrrrreeeeeeee Next Pou My hero Francis I knew .... B day ... shit! Lights, camera ... it Alcoolémiamor Formidable roll my chicken Do not you forget about me, do not do not do not crisis of faith Lesbian reasonable time? Noonday manjana devil
June 2013 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Write, to live true or false true stories, make you laugh, smile and respond, take my desire to write and my madness words. That's what I want to get through this blog. And if

No comments:

Post a Comment