Monday, January 6, 2014

Hi there! these boxes looks so käteviltä! What Ikea pulled that? Obviously the fit between the furn


Discovering a bit like accidentally K-iron on the back wall of the wallpaper I made a decision as soon as my toilet interior. I walked into motion, to the point and designed the Domus me what I want the toilet.
The pool below the cabinet (for example, toilet paper), and next to this is a large two-piece, with a slowed down by the drawer. Handles are from Ikea, the same as the kitchen and bathroom. Basin and faucet are both Westerbergs.
I wanted to make a user-friendly "plain view" and apart from the rest of the goods. Upper drawer has now been reserved for make-up and grease. And while the bottom ezy tv drawer ezy tv for jewelery, cleaning products, perfumes, lääkevarastolle and so on. Nothing goes on forever in the bottom drawer tall cans fit in the upright position. I have those stored in the bathroom.
Kars on the way over there just out of the plastic bag full of stuff. Baby steps towards migration. Raakasti just trash all the least bit unnecessary appreciable. That well all in all there stuff at a time. A similar box system into a new home as well, thanks!
Hi there! these boxes looks so käteviltä! What Ikea pulled that? Obviously the fit between the furniture well? And when the drill holes will be on the inside, so if you get bored sometimes so easy to change when the new will not be marked. Nita-Delete
The boxes are really handy! We have a Svedberg pool, beneath which are two large drawers. Works well. I was just wondering box are those that, where's your husband has the goods :)? Delete
Hello! I found your blog quite by chance and stayed here koukkuunhan. : D We will start in April next apartment renovation and now figuring out the hard wallpaper options. We went to the roof by K-iron wall papers, then I do not regret such a wonderful wallpaper found. :/ I wonder if this is what the manufacturer or the "names" of wallpaper? I wish to find a wonderful ... this is so beautiful colors! Delete
Hello, welcome to peek. =) Other tips I can give now, as that of K-Iron, ezy tv because I can not find the wallpaper itself does not any longer online. Certainly, I put the information right away if any bongaan the wallpaper, but I'm afraid that it is not, then there is no longer any ... :/ Good luck with the search. And stern goes, if I may I can find. Remove
Oh, what a lovely charm! I myself plan my vessaremppaa and you happen to come here on my blog got lost. What is the depth of the cabinet is that? I myself do not fit the normal depth, furniture, and it will generate a bit of a headache, but that kind of kalustesyteemi seems really nice! Delete ezy tv
I am a 35 vee homegrown in Oulu, esthete and an eternal romantic. My day job in addition ezy tv to meet the home improvement, interior design and procurement, the perfect wardrobe for hunting and traveling wherever possible. Arkeeni and juhlaani one of the world's best husband, wonderful friends and a pile of pretty crazy choir outfit. The baby is expected for November 2013. I describe my blog and I write small pieces of my life and a little bit larger blocks of our home. This is elämäntapasisustajan getaway from everyday life. Here is lifted legs on the table, enjoy a drink in a bubble, trying to forget your worries and troubles, to seek inspiration life beautiful and nice things, and aim for a small luxury for everyday life. Nice of you! Please leave Puumerkki visit.
Ale-codes Architecture Dishes Blog Co-DIY Life Goalas challenge Furniture Wedding Lovely ezy tv Homes Inspirations ISO ILO Furniture Seatings Beauty Gigs Kitchen Home Storage Household Goods Home Textiles Household Laundry ezy tv Room Dogs earrings Bathroom Crafts ezy tv Children's Room Lifestyle Lookbook Bedroom Modelling trips micks fashion Living Room Beer Room Newton My home My Decor Shopping Outfits Oulu yard Yard Design Surface materials Dressing Gown Pregnant Man Retro Renovation Restaurants Food Sauna Interior Decorating Supplies Decorating Ideas Interior Design ezy tv Textiles Terrace Fire Pot Studio Wardrobe ezy tv Lights Photography Baby Toilet YO ZEN Maternity Clothes ezy tv
Prospecting white wooden Ikea vs String Project toilet Thank you ... and sorry for Justin Timberlake ezy tv Testing Moroccanoil Independence Day celebration vs. the old dances 1 + 1 = 3 and I am back! Insta-Hello stomach and the ball is still together When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled Because You knew - William Shakespeare ezy tv bathroom project
In the summer time
Pihkala
Light and shadow


No comments:

Post a Comment