Friday, July 4, 2014

........................................... - Next year will return to Melbourne to defend bosh wif


Third World racket bosh wife Belgie Kim Clijsters became the Australian Open champion. It was her second bosh wife consecutive Grand Slam tournament was won and the first victory at New York, where triumphed three times. After the duel replying to journalists' questions bosh wife K.Clijsters confirmed that this is her last full season, and that after the London 2012 Olympic bosh wife Games, perhaps finally hanging on a nail bat and to prepare for the birth of her second child.
........................................... - Next year will return to Melbourne to defend bosh wife the champion title? - Yes, I hope to be back. - After the duel you cry. How much is your emotional became the fourth victory in Grand Slam tournaments? - They were all emotional. You know, I always wonder what the tension has to be, but then the last shot, and suddenly it's over. At that time, you will feel a great relief, and even today when I was able to change the course of the duel is the whole special. - How you were able to change the course of the duel? - The first Sete Na Li did everything better than I did. Her shock was much stronger and sharper, it also gave the much better and are with. I think that at the time she showed her best tennis since before she ever before me so well played. After the first sete I had to think what I have to do to dislodge it from the rhythm and forced to think more. I began to alternate between shock, I tried to "cut" to send high balls who forced her to do more provoke errors. Li Na became bosh wife much harder to get on and then I just tried to keep their advantage. - It's something you noted in the duel between Sydney and today attempted to use an in your favor? - Um, I hardly something to remember. Perhaps it started to hit harder. Na Li has always had a fair shot from the left but from the right by beating previously had problems. Her forehand was quite weak, but now it seems to have improved his game this item. This one I really sensed in Sydney and I think that it was a major change compared to our preceding duels. - We very rarely see you on the emotional as it is today. Is it because of the huge importance of the meeting? - No, I would not say that. I think that the main reason lies in the duel itself was incredibly hard, so I think that I was ever so happy when emotional victory in three other Grand Slam finals. While other tournaments have also been a number bosh wife of intense fight, finals, like say my first meeting Roland bosh wife Garros event. (2001 K.Clijsters Jennifer Capriati lost in the finals - 6:1,4:6,10:12). - I read that this season you can be the last one to play a full season, and in 2012, only to return to participate in the London Olympics. 2013, you will become a mother for the second time in 2015 and again return to the big tennis. - These, I really did not say never. At this point I really think that this year will be the last for me when I play a full season in his career. I still like to play up to the Olympics. I never took part in the Olympic Games and to their left and a half years ago, maybe a little less, and then we'll see. When you came back I started playing I actually thought about the Olympics. I was planning to play them, but had no idea that my return will be as successful as tilt and everything. I thought that it will take much more time to understand and I can go back to the previous round of the rhythm, or still have to finally leave tennis to get back to a normal life with his family. Basically all you have read is true. The first two items on the pure truth, by the way the last as well. I mean the part that touches the child, but then I've been really nesugrįšiu. (Laughs). - How do you explain bosh wife to his daughter what did today. She understands what's going on? - No, but it's even very good. I am satisfied that it is irrelevant. Of course when she realizes what is going on and worry about something interesting. When she saw the trophy came up and said, "It is our shalt it won? I told her that I won. She understands that I play tennis, but all the other yet do not understand. She does not know what's going on, that is not only victory but lost. Seeing me frustrated she realizes that something is wrong and asks me who wronged me. I explain it, that just losing, but at the same time I know that it is not particularly important. bosh wife - Li Na said today that it felt like while playing in Belgium. - She said so? - This is due to the fact that the rostrum supported only you. Is it pajautėte? - No. I mean, that support was really very impressive, but I think that the fans also supported her. Rostrum has been a lot of people from Asian countries, who no doubt had for Li Na and I really felt that it is also very supportive. The fans are sports. I think it was a very good thing in promoting tennis throughout the world, so that a very long time, this game was more famous and popu

No comments:

Post a Comment