Wednesday, July 9, 2014

- All beginning is vague, garment steamer that people knew since ancient times, and stories for adu


Lyrics text news magazine "Y" texts about texts translate text image text audio text fototekstai literary movements, literary current garment steamer generation of literary anthologies tekstai.lt 2008. text links info@tekstai.lt rss
tekstai.lt site
- All beginning is vague, garment steamer that people knew since ancient times, and stories for adults started from myths and legends, and tales were told as children: "Once upon a time ...", "Once Upon a Time ..." "Far away, the nine seas, for the nine Bay ... "In other words, spinning out of the situation as excellent, not everything garment steamer you knew told you did not know - began to create. That somewhere pasuktum must reach an intersection, and whether there were any? After reading - this is not the only Writing, and this tale before bedtime, and bookshelves, and reading books. I know at least a couple of people who never wrote "literary," but for a long time by turning to literature, live it. Read before I started school, so you could happen any breaks? Maybe ten years old when his father received a gift from the aunt's book "Baghdad's clever (and this is the hero's love foreign beauty, fantasy stories, fairy tales, where a major player erotic scenes and supernatural fiction - how to publish a book of abstracts), and I abstain nepasigyręs that already garment steamer was reading this book, causing a stir among the strange tribes. Up to now, I remember the story of lovers who were hiding in chests of beggars, who bested his apprenticeship partners that will maximize alms. Declared himself a people that show the greatest miracle - he increased the tail, and the pre-collected a record amount of pennies, a beggar soon reported miracle garment steamer thirsty crowd to hear the excitement for untold human generosity that he twisted tail and situated on the front, and there's so honorable garment steamer ladies and children that way he would not dare to bare it all in the face. Maybe then I opened and literary perspective, garment steamer they are able to penetrate garment steamer into the unknown and forbidden worlds, garment steamer the power to provoke and confuse? Maybe later, when I spent a holiday at sea with four of Victor Hugo "poor" volumes, exchanged the sun, the sea, and the friends of the Paris sewer system of education? Is there a math workshop acted as dutiful student, but most, instead I wrote a poem to students in Russian language, garment steamer literature when I opened up the possibilities to be someone other than you? Do you then, perhaps in 1985, when the "Komsomol Truth" published my first poems, and I felt that my private world can come out into the open, thus giving me more confidence and dividends, which will always lack the presence of strangers? Have some poems I wrote twenty-four hours just after the birth of his son, in the morning, when Vaiva slept after a sleepless night, and handed them over All Souls' Day, her birthday, still believing that poetry can cheer that might be the most beautiful gift? Next, I wrote more, with larger or smaller garment steamer intervals, while at the same time I felt that finally hooked, it's too late to leave Africa to trade weapons or ivory. And that's not the same and I am the worst of all possible worlds, that my unfortunate choice perhaps garment steamer only because destiny and do not know how to thank for this, and for other choices. And in Africa, I'd go there again.
- Every time I asked about this background, how much would fall apart like a criminal, who recalls his past. Is the woman išsižadėjusi just born baby considered a "degree in" mother? I loved this thing at school, perhaps the seventh grade I won first place in Vilnius math olympiad, I graduated from the enhanced math class gold medal (gold only in my life, if you do not count the wedding ring, they both now share a common bearing box of the caramel), I studied it at the University of Vilnius, but All this took place more than three decades. On completion of this science university said goodbye, no day off as a mathematician. According to the rector (or so said just wanted to say, now I'm not sure), the lack of imagination of mathematicians turned garment steamer to poetry. Already more than once in various interviews I looked for links between mathematics and poetry, spoken on similar their choice of axioms and derivation rules to create a variety of spaces, because in mathematics, poetry, and possible garment steamer more than one space. Unless add another similarity with regard garment steamer to what has been called the mathematics of optimization tasks. For most readers it seems that the writers of obscene words multiply like diarrhea or attempt the sea of words sunk all their competitors, and they are partly right. Readers, I mean. Some of the writers of the infinite words kept brain cell as frozen fish, trying to thaw only small pieces to be a festive dish, decided optimization problems, in other words, behave frugally. garment steamer Most economical living poets. Here I am again, optimizes

No comments:

Post a Comment