Monday, June 30, 2014

1.José de Sousa Saramago 2.John Irving 3.Jane Austen 4.Ray Bradbury 5.Justinas Marcinkevičius. It w


New year, new and contests. Today spėliosim no pictures or titles, and writer. Do you know what comes out of your favorite author, what awards it won? Their knowledge will be able to check out this contest.
Conditions: Five descriptions will be written in the first person. It is as if the writers themselves tells about himself. You'll have to guess what the writer is hiding behind these words. Deciphered the names of the authors, ironing boards write them in the comments. Crib is strictly prohibited! It's so fun :)
I am a playwright, journalist, and writer. After winning the Nobel Prize in Literature. I wrote a well-known novel, whose title refers to human disturbance. According ironing boards to the book and the movie were built. Conflict with the Catholic ironing boards Church, so I moved to the Canary ironing boards archipelago. Who am I? I am a famous writer, who won an Oscar statuette. Art school I studied together with K. Vonnegut'u. I like to criticize Tom Whoolf'ą for the fact that it does not pay to post. Who am I? I am a writer, novelist. I lived in a time when women did not have many rights. Manuscripts had to hide from relatives to cover up the blotting sheets, books and allow anonymous. My book about love, although I'm not the most romantic. According to my book is designed to power the film and series. And my biggest critic was Ch. Bronte. Who am I? I grew up in the Great Depression. Mostly I create short stories and essays. I like to combine the detective fiction and melodrama. One of the asteroid is named after my last name. Who am I? I am a "poet of the people" and the magazine "Woodpecker" Executive Secretary. According to my poems created a lot of songs and sing them all Lithuania. It also won a literary prize Vaižganto. I am and Poetry Spring Laureate. Who am I?
very, very difficult.:] ironing boards I decided just last. Reply aside
1st Maybe Saramago? Because by definition "wrote well-known novel, the name associated with human feelings ironing boards disorder" comes to mind only book "Blindness." But after all of this writer do not know anything. 2nd Irving third Jane Austen 4th Ray Bredberis 5th Justin aside Marcinkevičius Reply
I found, after I checked, ironing boards I saw that one screwed up, DD I always the first tell (signature) then I think. First Jose Saramago second John Irving third Jane Austen 4th Ray Bradbury 5th Justin aside Marcinkevičius Reply
Without a doubt the easiest was the last :)) And the other were tired, but that's my knowledge: first Jose Saramago; 2nd John Irving 'third Jane Austen; 4th Ray Bradbury; ironing boards 5th Justin Marcinkevičius. Reply aside
Really, that I learned a lot :) Last certainly the easiest, but the third light, ironing boards about Numan. Other heavier :) 1st J. Saramago 2nd J. Irving 3rd J. Austen 4th R. Bradbury fifth J.Marcinkevicius aside Reply
1.José de Sousa Saramago 2.John Irving 3.Jane Austen 4.Ray Bradbury 5.Justinas Marcinkevičius. It was easy with 3 and 5, because it predicts just reading apibūdinimus.Na, while others have to turn your head. Reply aside
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Competitions (173) About Books (121) Book reviews (100) foreign writers (98) Book Challenge (29) Book Fetish (28) Lithuanian authors ironing boards (27) Literary gifts (22) Bookmarks (15) Books screenings (14) Book Icons (11) Publishing (9) Handmade Paper (6) read (3) Literary Supper (1)
Alma littera (26) Tyto alba (17) BOOKS (12) jotem (12) Press (4) Methodology (3) Apple (3) Dream Book (3) Charibdė (2) idea (2) Swathe (2) manoknyga. ironing boards com (2) Age (1) Bonus animus (1) Eridanus (1) word o '(1) Other books (1) Lithuanian Writers' Union Publishers (1) Lithuanian Morning ironing boards (1) Realverus (1) trigram (1) Versus Aureus ( 1) Žaltvykslė (1)
Adam Albom Alvtegen Aubert Atwood Austen Beckett Bard Barnes Botton Bronte ironing boards Bukowski Butkutė Butkuvienė Cain Carcaterra Carrere Carroll Collins Clarke Delerm Dumas Doncova Donoghue Fitzek Fossum Gaiman Gary Giordano Gluck Gerritsen Grange Guillou Harris Hayden Hesse Ikamas Ivanauskaitė King James Jones Kunčinas Lackberg Laurs Murderess Lowell Mai Mankell Marinina mccormic Meyer Morrison ironing boards Moyes Obreht Oksanen Paasilinna Pavel Picoult Radzevičiūtė Remarque Ross Rossi Rowling Saja Sakalauskaitė Saramanowicz Savage Schnitzler Shafak Shah Shelasky Slaughter Swarup Tartt Taunytė Terakowska WinMo Woolf Čekuolis Brush
Favorite (16) 1001 Book (12) Publishing ironing boards gift (12) Audio Book (9) Man Booker Prize (9) Orange Prize (7) Electronic Book (6) Book of the Year election (5) Nobel Peace Prize (4) of the twentieth century. Gold Fund (2) The most famous of the twentieth century. end of the book (1) Lithuania morning collection (1) Pulitzer Prize (1)
2014 (29) April 2014 (4) March 2014 (6) February 2014 (6) January 2014 (13) 2013 (135) December 2013 (8) November 2013 (6) October 2013 (18) September 2

No comments:

Post a Comment