Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bilik view of the situation


30.05.2013 | 10:25 Martin - Good news, after the shame, which took place at the biggest Ball hockey tournament in Slovakia, Országh Cup-e, is that yesterday the doctors decided to casualty ward Roosevelt Hospital in Banská Bystrica, or released injured Petr Bilik the scrutiny neurological examination even late afternoon, or morning, home.
Hokejbalistu LG TPS Bratislava treated and observed after head injury, which caused him save by Luke Bambuch during a duel LG TPS - Damix of March. "Yes, fouls, thanedirect I admit," thanedirect Luke told us Bambuch, extra league hockey player HC'05 Banska Bystrica. "But when someone nip to our keeper, I'd probably bad defender, if I neodsotil it. As I pushed opponent, he accidentally fell down on his head, as he slid the helmet from his brow. I'm sorry about what happened to him. Subsequently, thanedirect a battle broke out. I beat one on one, when someone came up behind me and put directly into the nose so that I broke it. I am at the root of the nose one stitch. Then he attacked in the bowels of the stadium three of Bratislava thanedirect hokejbalisti when I phoned before dressing room. "Bambuch like to personally apologize to Peter Bilik front of the goal for a foul Damix Brezno, who did not accept his call and did not wish Bambuchová or personal visit at the bedside. "An apology? I do not know ... "Bilik responded to Bambuchová effort. "Everyone has his head and has to think for themselves. This I do not normally, when once as big as it is and has power. So excuse is acceptable, thanedirect but it's too late. He had to do that day. "
Bambuch flatly refused believing that the match was getting thanedirect drunk. He repeated what he said earlier, that you gave the stew a beer. "It was noon and the match was about half past two in the afternoon. If I was drunk, too tired to play yet, "said Bambuch. For Damix Brezno only started playing hockey this year and decided to support their team at the tournament, over which the patronage of his coach Vladimir HC'05 Országh. With it, the whole affair just talking on the phone. What happened on Thursday resolved at the training HC'05. HC'05 club will not enter into the matter since Bambuch plays hockey for other teams. Bilik said that considering the Bambuch lodge a complaint for what he did before the gate. On Monday filed criminal charges against the Bambuch Bilíkova mate who attacked him during the subsequent battle on the concrete surface ice rink, causing thanedirect a fracture of his nose. And also a criminal complaint for assault thanedirect before the dressing room, where he had a swipe stick in crosses three hokejbalisti LG TPS.
Bilik view of the situation "I tried to hit the ball into the goal, the goalkeeper after a while it has caught up catchers. Maybe I slashed him. Just then I received two blows to the head from Bambuch, I turned on my knees, now it I got hit in the back and cross checking it I fell head on concrete. I caught his head, after a while I saw a lot of blood on the glove, it's made me just flowed. I said defensively, let him call the doctor. Treated thanedirect me on the bench and took care of me, then came the ambulance and drove me to the hospital. "
Országh: This was a single spot Patronage of Ball hockey tournament thanedirect with his name in the title is Vladimir Országh fourth year. "He had an excellent level of the time and said the incident was the only blot on the great-organized tournament, which will take place certainly for next year," said Országh. "The thanedirect lesson, however, thanedirect we have that on his smooth progress will have to oversee the security service. If anything happens, it must remain on the board and can not be transferred beyond. For Luke Bambuch it was a private event, with HC'05 Banska Bystrica it had nothing to do. Sorry him what happened. thanedirect I talked to him about it, he must restrain his emotions. Competition is yes, but the tournament is to take place in a spirit thanedirect of friendship and taking thanedirect care of the health of your opponents. I know that Luke regret what happened. "
SINS Lukas Bambuch Born in March, now tridsaťdvaročný defender, has always been a hockey player, who was not a problem on ice grapple. Without two inches two-meter man confesses physical game. I like to provoke opponents, embarks on a battle when needed, or feel it will benefit his team. In the finals Zilina - Poprad in 2006 struck down with Žilinčan Ficenc and got it dvojzápasový their distance. The holiday season tends to stand available thanedirect for five higher penalties. It is often at gunpoint grab the audience. Luke does not put a napkin in front of his mouth when talking about rival on the other side of the rink. In 2008, seven weeks healed in Banska Bystrica from addiction to gambling, which fell in jersey Poprad. Subsequently he moved to Banska Bystrica, where he is now.
SIMILAR brought thanedirect AJ HAŠEK famous Dominator, Czech goalie Dominik Hasek legend, was also in trouble after one match in-line hockey. thanedirect In May 2003, fought Hašek (in jersey Bonfire Duty IHC) and Martin Shiloh for the puck when hit Shiloh thanedirect famous countryman hand. According to some testimonies had subsequently Hašek knock your opponent

No comments:

Post a Comment