Saturday, November 2, 2013

No joke two last night my hospital. I took got hard to patients. Strange pain level that they and n


(This entry was first published on my old blog, 100bubbles. rentex February 2005 I he first published. Although kaydami rentex has changed for me since then, there are still many facts in this article rentex im sure not only applicable to my life right now, but in the future as well. said that saying - the more things change, the more, the merrier.)
No joke two last night my hospital. I took got hard to patients. Strange pain level that they and not the powers I kinaya nuances, demands and whims attached to it. Enough of AIDS! Sickle Cell overload! End the Diabetic Foot! True that ... and least least for 7 days. For the spine I nabunutan yesterday. Because I'm off seven consecutive days. Thus, the lightness, lightness I feel right now. I have aalalahaning patients. I have no obligation to lift my hands, shoulders and chest. Typically, the rest just the answer to fatigue and tension that come with my job as a nurse. Day of rest. Or with zest of life! The first day I turned rentex to sleep. I withdrew five straight night duty. I have surpassed join the 10,000-km rentex marathon to chronic fatigue. That is why I relish relish slumber throughout the day. The kumakalam to stomach is the nanggising me. That night when I got up. I tinolang baked chicken. Neighbors rentex taught me to nurse via phone. Still tasty outcome, even though I do not have chili, papaya and fish sauce. I Pinatikim neighbors Filipinos I cooked. They also enjoyed rentex - and bumilib the finished product. When I returned to the Philippines, attempt to cook for my loved dishes I learned here. I'm not afraid to experiment. So I try it turns out. Learning should not be feared. I eat while watching rentex the pilot episode of Survivor: Palau. Obviously now my TV because it the place of purchase indoor antenna. He gets two channels, ABC and CBS. I am happy and can ask no more. I can not convince myself Hook cable, even if it just $ 25 monthly. rentex I do not know you. For just as the internet was missing my time, on TV more so. Less than six plastic bags of clothing I brought washeteria. Good thing and I have compiled enough quarters to plumb the washing machine. One dollar because the dollar again washer and one dryer for. The quarters that I compiled it from the change of the taxi driver. $ 4.75 fare on my way to the hospital. $ 4.75 back again. I am struck by the taxi drivers here because they actually returns .25 cents (or quarter) rentex to change. One time offering "washing rentex phase", so I first returned to the apartment and played Sims 2. I created a new family: rentex James and Ana Chakadoll. They had children Jana. I also hold pinagtagpi mend their facial features and personality. Crazy generate the appearance of people and manipulate their lives. In essence, thus the game Sims 2. Washeteria I returned after an hour and I put the clothes in the dryer. When I returned to the game, I saw that the urinal was floundering Jana. I do not even know how to run the lives of these creatures. It's rentex so hard to play god. Emailed a friend of mine from the Philippines. I captured a photo raw "unexplained objects" in my kitchen and I have made it to post on my blogsite (see Banana Yoshimoto's Kitchen). Terrified said he has noticed it. Suddenly I nagtaasan the feathers. For the first time, I was scared. Kelan though, I did not mind being able to encounter any supernatural rentex here in America. There were no spaces in the modern world I have such things. But at that time, I was very aghast! Why because he needed to see that - if any. Why did not he just hid and when I'm not affected? Now I understand the people going by Anne Rice Vampire rentex Chronicles when they feel the "presence" of the strange creatures. In very afraid, I'm out of the room. I endured starvation. I always eat as a midnight snack but at that point, I missed eating. Sumumpong care if I have ulcers rentex again. Maybe indeed he saw. Maybe that there dwells in my apartment. I've also acquired washeteria go again to pick up the laundry. I also thought ibandona totally my blogsite. I do not want there see what he says. At night, I woke up six times. And every waking, there is fear in my chest. The next day, I bravely go into the kitchen. There is still my twitter. I also noticed nothing strange. I get food in the refrigerator and offer breakfast. I opened the computer rentex and looked rentex at the picture he says. The I saw that, I was aghast. P

No comments:

Post a Comment