Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Doaa of calamity hit .. There is no Muslim endure misfortune as God had commanded him and says I am


Highlights - According to official Saudi Press Agency SPA quoting the general supervisor of the factory management Kaaba Mohammed bin Abdul Karim Alquivela that about 120 kilograms of gold wire used in the manufacture of Kaaba, which at a cost of 20 million riyals, and that more than 700 kg of silk consumed in the covering of the Kaaba, which is dyed and woven and woven plant covering of the Kaaba.
He Alquivela that covering ipso jure of the Kaaba, woven from pure silk in a way Jacquard inscribed (There ipso jure is no god but Allah, Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah) and (Hallelujah and praise) and (Hallelujah great) and (O Hanan Ya Mannan, O God), and has a high covering of the Kaaba 14 meters and is found in the upper third of the cladding ipso jure belt embroidered ipso jure with gold and silver wrote it Quranic verses thuluth compound surrounded by a framework of Islamic decoration and a length of forty-five meters and consists of sixteen piece there under their belt on the corners Surat dedication written inside a circle surrounded by a square of Islamic ipso jure decoration Embroidery belt and consumes more than 120 kg of gold wire and 25 kg of silver nanowires.
Hello - how are you - can we meet here - K.METSO @ YAHOO.COM & K.METSO @ WINDOWSLIVE.COM---- I wish you happy time - to the meeting View my complete profile
Doaa of calamity hit .. There is no Muslim endure misfortune as God had commanded him and says I am God and to Him we return, God Ogerna in calamity and Khuff me better than her, but he breaks God has something better than (Narrated by Muslim, 632/2) prayer worry and sadness .. What happened to a slave and they do not grieve, he said: Oh God, I'm your servant, your servant, son of your nation Nasita past your hand in your judgment, justice in taking the wires each name is called you by yourself or downloaded in your book, or taught him one of the creatures or accounted for by the prescience have to make the Quran the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, and the evacuation of sorrow and go placebo. "but I go God sadness and worry and replaced him with his place of joy Narrated by Ahmad and correct them to Albany. to km-Tayeb p. 74 O Allah, I seek refuge ipso jure in You from worry and storage, disability and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, and rib-Din and the predominance of men." The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him a lot of this anger pray prayer .. I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan Narrated by Muslim, 2015/4 anguish joke .. For God but God Almighty Halim, for God but Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne, to God but Allah, ipso jure the Lord of the heavens and Lord of the holy throne Agreed said peace be upon him joke distressed: ipso jure O mercy I do not Tklna to myself blink of an eye and fix me my business ipso jure the whole of God but you are God, Lord God of Acherk do something correctly. Saheeh Sunan Ibn Majah (959/3) The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "Call Noon, as called for by a in the belly of the whale:" For God but you ÓČÍÇäß I're oppressors did not call her a Muslim man in anything, however, never responded to his God. True. Tirmidhi 168/3 prayer panic .. There is no god but Allah and agreed what he says and does is guilty of a sin .. There is no slave who commits a sin Viodo purifies himself well, then prays two rak'ahs, then ask forgiveness of God for that sin will be forgiven his only true true Whole 173/5 of it is found it hard .. Oh God, not easy, but what made it easy and make you sad if you want easy narrators of Ibn al-Sunni and corrected Hafiz. Adhkaar of nuclear p. 106 what he says and does from Attah is pleased or hate him .. The Messenger of Allah upon him if Attah is e said: Praise be to God that His grace is righteous and if Attah is hated said: Praise be to God, if at all true true Whole 201/4 was the Prophet peace be upon him if Attah is pleased or pleased by another prostration Thank God, the Almighty is good. Sahih Ibn Majah 233/1) Maicol marveling at it and good .. Hallelujah agreed Allahu Akbar Bukhari Open 441/8 in the thing and see it like it is afraid and eye .. If you saw of himself or his money or his brother what he should leave him like the pool, the right eye is true. Whole true 212/1. Sunan Abi Dawood, 286/1. ipso jure Oh God, what you want Acfném Narrated by Muslim, 2300/4 strabismus, and Conqueror of the parties, ipso jure defeat them and give us victory over them Narrated by Muslim, 1363/3 Istikhaarah joke .. Said Jaber bin Abdullah, ipso jure may Allah be pleased: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, teaches istakhaarah in all things also teaches sura of the Koran, he says: If you are interested Fleurkaa ipso jure rak'ahs of non-obligatory prayer, then say: O Allah, I Ostejerk your knowledge, and a Stqdrick your ability, and ask you please great you estimates do not appreciate, and learn I do not know, you're unseen, Oh God, I know that this is - the so-called need - is good for me in my religion and my pension and the consequence of warrants - or he said urgently, and for him - Vakedrh me and pleased me, then bless me in it, although I know that this is evil in my religion and my pension and the consequence of warrants - or he said: ÚÇĚáĺ and him - Vasrvh Me and Asrffine him, and I really appreciate my goodness, where he was, then Erdhana by Bukhari 146/8 expiation Council .. He sat in the House of Vkther ipso jure it to cover it? He said before the of his council ipso jure that: "Glory O and praise, I testify that there is no god except You forgiveness and repent to you. Only forgave him what was in his council it. Properly. Tirmidhi 153/3 prayer qunoot .. Oh God, guide me one who Ahdit, and Aavni those who Aavi, and those who assumed Tolena, Park was given to me in, and channeled the evil of what I spent,

No comments:

Post a Comment