Monday, May 26, 2014

A late afternoon chilly se, three phone calls, be informed that catastrophes in the hospital, on th

What I find mid-life: Buddhist Cultural Magazine collection
The Welcome Home 2005 No. 1 No. 2 No. 3 - Buddha's No. 4 No. 5 No. 6 No. 7 No. 8 West as No. 9 No. 10 No. 11 No. 12 Spring 2006 Number 15 Number 16 Number 17 Number 18 Vesak Vu Lan Number 19 Number 20 Number 21 Number 22 Number 23 Number 24 Number 25 2007 Spring No. 26 No. 28 No. 30 No. 31 No. 32 No. 34 No. 35 No. 36 No. 39 No. 40 No. 41 vulan Number 42 Number 44 Number 47 2008 Number 48 Number 49-50 Spring No. 54 No. 55 No. 56-Buddha Author Contact Posts Comments
Word Gold Dharma flipfold Temple Cultural Landscape Studies Education Life Heritage flipfold List Win No Vegetarian flipfold Translation Memories Making flipfold FAQ Collectibles flipfold scattered Anniversary flipfold Custom Zen Short Story Reading pen Issues
How confusing in a big city. I have realized that life is here to work with speed tenfold in five provinces. In addition to the main job, I was doing some other work. Whether that is true labor but I was afraid to tell people that overtime I was going to sink, cleaning, doing the laundry shop ... left me little time for writing practice fun. That is, in my time no funds have provisions for fun and entertainment. But the problem is I spend very sparingly. flipfold I just spent the entire restaurant discounts, grocery shopping, then enlist flipfold lunch, because the food turn away now. Only meal of vegetables is key. Friends, only in a different way stop intersection but not having a long time. Several times a date for a drink, then do not go by me busy. Small blame you me: I see why you like the machine too. Everyone has 24 hours a day, this style can make the day you die without knowing the flavor of what life is. I thought flipfold maybe because my whole life to meet you good luck, was born in a wealthy family, work wages than three or four times my salary. It's comfortable life, so why not tell the
It knows where every time I go home, see the misery of my parents, flipfold I just want to go back to the city for work. She told me a few meals at home again to you, so do like chasing ghosts. I say do not stay in long. My dad yelled not then quit, the three animals, but extremely detailed data do so, the rest of the year, but only two or three days. I was silent, perhaps not to speak with his father in workaholic, in his fear stalking the poor throughout his life as parents.
A late afternoon chilly se, three phone calls, be informed that catastrophes in the hospital, on the folding. I quickly ran through the night, tears do not stop flowing. After two months in hospital, my mother was sent home, but memory is not what it used to be. How Knowing that this day also, but do not expect it to come so soon. Trade cheek hard life, not a day taking care of me. The memories of childhoods cheek back. I, a blonde girl so sunburnt legs poker mold, mold compatible never wear sandals flipfold because that just wading mud crabs, fish. Regardless cheek was doing, I also have in the back of the cheek, mouth chatter like starlings say. Occasionally called out my cheeks! cheek to ask something?, then stop. Cheeks said nothing, but once that is clear to answer: what? I like to be reassured that never in my side and cheeks, never leaves my cheek. Yet the cheek I go away for something far away everywhere.
This poem, Buddha want people to see that happiness lies in the present moment, not to far away. The past never return, and whether future that everyone has the right to dream, hope and try for it but no one knows how that turns out. Therefore, we should not abandon current expectations that put too much into the future. flipfold On the way to find happiness we must also know the happy feeling beauties flipfold on the sides of the road.
Life always changes constantly., flipfold Including painful changes. Therefore, in the present, we must learn to live deeply conscious of the right conditions for happiness in every breath, in every step. Be kind and do what we can for those we love. For when there is uncertainty not regret to do so is pain lessened. And, I was not aware of this.
Sitting ponder flipfold the meaning flipfold of each verse, I found poignant life. My parents a hard life, but my parents always also comfortable laughter, when our family gathered around dinner tray, when rice hit this season, when litter sold ... and I do not feel the ones that are happy, that is obsessed flipfold with the obscure poverty. I force myself into the strict framework of life to the tired, want to stay can not stay, can not want to laugh laugh. And, to a day like today, I feel regret, sadness, knowing I had to leave those precious happy in the past.
I secretly blame themselves why not predestined read this verse sooner, but okay, I will now reflect the current life as the Buddha's teachings. I was also lucky mother of three and now has become whether a child sat playing, but that is still with me so I get the opportunity to fulfill the duty of a son. I remember

No comments:

Post a Comment